DBeahr88
    DBeahr88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why is Mizz underdogs vs an unranked UCLA?????

I am looking at the lines and they have Missouri as a three point underdog. I do not follow either of these teams, as I love my ACC basketball. Can someone tell me what I am missing because I feel like this line is a late Christmas present.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Pweasecova
    Pweasecova's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 111

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Grant View Post
    this is the third auto-response i've seen today

DBeahr88

If Missouri has won 25 straight in December and are second in the nation in rebounding, I do not see how the young UCLA squad will be able to compete on the boards. They better hope to shoot 65% or better from the field to pull off this upset. I enjoyed the video and you had great insight on this matchup, however, it seems that your facts lean more towards Missouri and not UCLA. Good luck with your bet

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

have a feeling he touts more than he bets

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

After further pondering...UCLA ML is the play.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

UCLA at home with more NBA talent. Possible shooting slump for Phil Pressey. Mizzou could get lulled into playing UCLA's game. Frank Haith is a terrible coach. Ben Howland might be an ass, but he did coach them to 3 straight final fours. Haith was on his way to getting fired by Miami before he got kicked upstairs to Mizzou.

MANIER08
    MANIER08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

your right terrible coach?? you could accuse him of this last year when he was riding andersons team. this year is his team his recruits. I am curious how many other coaches could have done that. might not be an elite but far from terrible. With comments like that I hope you do not take that into account when you bet. since it is clear you have something agianst him..

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Many times we miss knowing why the lines are set at the numbers posted, and it's when we wager on these oblivious events, is when we often ignorantly empty our pockets.

DBeahr88

Well Missouri had some horrific play calling in the last four minutes of the game. When a team is up eight points and has the possession, there is no reason for the point guard to be driving and trying to dish the ball with 15+ seconds left on the shot clock. I am glad that I took the +3.5 spread but Mizz should have walked out of UCLA with the win

Missouri +3.5

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Yet again I was right. Anyways, great game by both teams. Will be seeing these squads at least in the round of 16.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

UCLA or nothing tomorrow. Don't fall into the Mizzou trap