sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Illinois +2

Missouri hasnt played anyone good except UL and look how that turned out! Illinois has beaten ranked and quality teams!

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes Illini is a great team, with most of their starters returning this season. They really garnered some attention after dominating the Hawaii classic, draining 3's, playing cohesively. I'd say this is a great bet. I'll be on the fighting Illini aswell.

MANIER08
    MANIER08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

vcu and stanford are quality. I was all excited about taking ill. in this game. But you know the public is all over Illinois so why is mizzou fav. by 2?? SHARP MONEY!!! Mizzou only has one starter returning when they played lousiville they were still building chemestry. Mizzou bench is deeper and starters put more points up per game. Jabari brown has just been added to the line up earlier this month. From what I hear its usually far from a nuetral court and usually fav mizzou. So I think you got to take all these factors in consideration. I am not saying mizzou is going to win but to come out and say will be a breese is crazy. Plus regardless on how the teams are doing this game is always close!!!

MANIER08

But I will also add I love thee over here!!!

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by MANIER08 View Post
    vcu and stanford are quality. I was all excited about taking ill. in this game. But you know the public is all over Illinois so why is mizzou fav. by 2?? SHARP MONEY!!! Mizzou only has one starter returning when they played lousiville they were still building chemestry. Mizzou bench is deeper and starters put more points up per game. Jabari brown has just been added to the line up earlier this month. From what I hear its usually far from a nuetral court and usually fav mizzou. So I think you got to take all these factors in consideration. I am not saying mizzou is going to win but to come out and say will be a breese is crazy. Plus regardless on how the teams are doing this game is always close!!!

Public is actually on Missouri. 55% on Missouri, so basically a split. Not sure if Missouri is deeper, both teams are pretty deep. Illinois knows what it takes to play on a neutral court as they have played quite a few games on neutral courts. Line is accurate, slight advantage to Missouri since it is basically a home game for them. Just saying, Illinois SOS and beat opponents are far more impressive than Stanford and VCU.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Missouri hasnt played anyone good except UL and look how that turned out! Illinois has beaten ranked and quality teams!
    But Mizzou has more muscle inside. They've been bashing the boards on every team. Illinois will have a hard time rebounding today. They'll be pretty much one and done on shooting with no offensive rebounding.

I like Mizzou in the first half if anything.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    But Mizzou has more muscle inside. They've been bashing the boards on every team. Illinois will have a hard time rebounding today. They'll be pretty much one and done on shooting with no offensive rebounding.

I like Mizzou in the first half if anything.
    We shall see. Will be a good game regardless. A Coinflip of a game.

MANIER08

I admit butler zags is more impresive. I been spending hours the last few days looking at this game trying to decide. But im sure it will be a good game. you should take a look a roster and stats and let me know what you think I would like the insight on the line ups GL either way. Also what do you think onb over??

LOL My guy woke up late saved me money on cuse and mich st. split on boise st vs wash and ohio st as it appears so far. So my whole day depends on this game! Mizzou and OVER!!
    Last edited by MANIER08; 12-22-12 at 04:56 PM.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Thinking I may play the Over 144. Should be a game in the 70's or 80's for sure.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

IF Illinois starts to knock down some 3's early, Mizz. could be in trouble, regardless of rebounding prowess. Obviously with that said if they go cold - could be a long game for Illinois, Illinois is averaging 10 treys per contest.

Its going to be a good game that will most likely go down to the wire.

MANIER08

Well about that time to see gl everyone!!!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cash that Mizzou First Half

The rebounding as I mentioned earlier is coming into play so far. Illinois getting outboarded 21-14 1st half but more importantly getting killed on the offensive boards 8-2. Most of those have resulted in points for Mizzou.

Best of Luck for the second half.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Illinoia will knock down those easy 3s that they missed.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

The game is a great game to watch , Alot of great basketball being played. I love the way Illinois plays,no fear.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

This is going down to the wire.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Missouri will cover here.

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Went with the Illini here. Gonna come down to the last shot IMO

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

no. missouri has hit won.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

These refs are letting these guys murder each other.

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Damn college bball messing up my perfect day as usual! Good call btw