CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

3 Dead Lock Games for Today

Ok I missed the 12noon and 1pm games. Anyone have 3 games ATS that are pretty much sure to win? I want to play a 3 game parlay and have to put it in now because I will be taking the kids on a looonnng trip and had no time to do my daily research. Thanks guys if you can help me put together a 3 game ATS parlay! I know there are some excellent cappers here who can do a 6 team ATS parlay but I'm only looking for 3 solid picks that I can place in the next 30 minutes or so.

I will return the favor!

rnason
    rnason's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

I really think that Xavier -10 against Wofford is a great play. I am still looking at other games this afternoon to parlay it with though.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

I really like teasing 2-4 team parlays by teasing it -/+ 5 pts often getting -240 per game give or take -10.

Unfortunately my play of the day was syracuse -5, murray st +7, and illinois +7, so Id heavily recommend illinois, I'll take a look for another 2 games for you, because I'm looking to place another bet before I go to work lol.

CashDummy

I'm not sure where you got Ill +7 but that looks tooo good to be true. (ohh never mind..it was a teaser) Wish I wasnt getting the kids dressed so I can check that out. I will be looking back at this thread in 2 minutes of so. Just wish I had time.

Where are the senior cappers?

CashDummy

Guess you guys arent up for the challenge... I have 10 minutes until I leave any last suggestions?

zr0
    zr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

i like butler, locked in 1h but you should fade me. been pretty hot this morning i think my luck is gonna turn