-Syracuse -10

Alot of people are taking the points here I just cant keep the Duke vs Temple game out of my mind. People will say thats Duke not Syracuse. This is a tough pick but got to go with there killer stats!! over so so opponents....

-Michigan st -11

Another tough spot but formula says take mich. st!!! Texas coming off there best win of the year agianst N. Car. and the news of the suspension of 23 total games for there star player. Also Texas at home is a completely diffrent team than on the road!!!

-Ohio St -4
-under 141.5

From the begining of the year I would say Ohio St has been playing better ball, but over the last 5 games these teams have been coming closer to being on par with each other. But the edge still goes to Ohio St and with this being Kansas first road test just more of a deciding factor. Normally here I would say ok Im taking Ohio St but if kansas pulls off upset or stays close this will go over 141.5 kind of an insurance bet. Which is not a bad play. But going by the numbers so going Ohio St. -4 Under 141.5

-Mizzou -1.5
-Over 143.5

I can not find enough to go the other way here. But also Do not see how I loose Both.. If Ill. stays close or wins this game will go well over 143.5 easily. The public will be all over Ill in this game With big wins vs and at ZAGS. Mizzou having a huge lose to louisville at battle for Atlantis. SO WHY IS MIZZOU GIVING 1.5?? Also this mizzou team is a completely diffrent team than last year with only phil presey returning. So I would say when they played louisville they were still building chemistry. Also you have the addition of Jabari Brown from earlier this month who is avg 12ppg! So with this in mind im taking Mizzou -1.5 over 143.5

E. Michigan +3

Saw this game and said oh E. Michigan I remember them from earlier in week vs michigan will see how they stack up agianst oakland. Figured easy pick here taking oakland. Well when plugged numbers in I see E. mich winning this out right. So figured I would post this one as well and see how it turns out.

Well Good Luck everyone
Open to Critics.... I am not on here saying that I am predicting the future. Im just on here posting my opinion and posting it so I can look back at my predictions and have them here set in stone....