CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Temple +10

I am tempting to take this one. Seeing how Canisius was too much for Temple but also how Syracuse struggled with Detroit..it leaves me

What do you guys think?

vincereyes
    vincereyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

Quote Originally Posted by CashDummy View Post
    I am tempting to take this one. Seeing how Canisius was too much for Temple but also how Syracuse struggled with Detroit..it leaves me

What do you guys think?
    but cuse took down canisius by 20+

rnason
    rnason's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

I am also baffled by this game. Before Temple lost to Canisius, I would have taken +10 as a gift. I think I may be overvaluing them based on how good they were last year. I think I am going to stay away from this one.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

CANISISUS is a GOOD TEAM they are one of the top 2 teams in the MAAC this year. They ahve Billy Baron and Sosa on that team. Its between IONA and Canisius for the Automatic Qualifier this year.

TheSituation87
    TheSituation87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

One thing you need to know about Syracuse is they always seem to lose or have close home games against unranked teams or good mid majors. The Detroit game was easy to call, they were a Tournament team last year and as you can see Detroit covered the spread. Had I waken up in time, I would have taken the +10 For Future referance, keeps this in mind. Temple was also a Tournament team