vincereyes
    vincereyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

VReyes Card Dec 21/2012

IU -32.5
    Wyoming -14
    Notre Dame -15.5
    Montana -3

How does it look guys? Would appreciate any input. Talking me out of any of these would be greatly appreciated.

BOL to everyone!
    Last edited by vincereyes; 12-21-12 at 08:30 AM. Reason: typo. ND was -15.5 when I typed -18

Evisu180
    Evisu180's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I have the same bets so good luck to us

vincereyes

Quote Originally Posted by Evisu180 View Post
    I have the same bets so good luck to us
    all four same ones? wow buddy hope it will a big hi 5!

GuinnessDrinka
    GuinnessDrinka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

couple injuries for the irish - just some info - good luck either way

vincereyes

Quote Originally Posted by GuinnessDrinka View Post
    couple injuries for the irish - just some info - good luck either way
    thanks for the info bud! I was debating on that one earlier. May need to take it off now.

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

i dont know about montana

vincereyes

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    i dont know about montana
    care to expand on it buddy? would love to hear your reasoning as I am doubting that one too.

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

I like the Montana play... would probably play the ML at -130 rather than spread though.

Montana is 10-SU lifetime against Sac State. SoS plays strongly in favor of Montana as well. Grizzlies hold the edge in shooting, FT and 3pt percentage. They are also bigger than Sac State and should be able to muscle them inside and will have the rebound advantage as well. I really have no idea why the public is all over Sac State, other than the fact that they have the better record by playing a cupcake schedule...Montana isn't as good as last year but they are still better than the Hornets.

vincereyes

Quote Originally Posted by TheProdigy8199 View Post
    I like the Montana play... would probably play the ML at -130 rather than spread though.

Montana is 10-SU lifetime against Sac State. SoS plays strongly in favor of Montana as well. Grizzlies hold the edge in shooting, FT and 3pt percentage. They are also bigger than Sac State and should be able to muscle them inside and will have the rebound advantage as well. I really have no idea why the public is all over Sac State, other than the fact that they have the better record by playing a cupcake schedule...Montana isn't as good as last year but they are still better than the Hornets.
    Great write up sir, thank you

Okay after some thinking I am leaning towards changing the Montana -3 to Montana ML and ND -15.5 to ND -8.5 1H.

ND seems to more time than not come in and roll in the 1H than the 2H. Their 1H records are definitely better than the 2H

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Wyoming and Notre Dame feel like must plays in this spot...

I'm not sold on Montana just yet

vincereyes

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    Wyoming and Notre Dame feel like must plays in this spot...

I'm not sold on Montana just yet
    Couple injuries on the ND roster I hear.

Which is why I'm playing 1H -8.5 rather than the full game

Thoughts bud?

vincereyes

Lock ins:

1 gamers:
    IU -32.5

Wyoming -13
    Notre Dame -8.5 1H
    Montana ML

Parlays:
    IU-32.5
    Wyoming -13.0
    Montana ML
    ND -8.5 1H

I know parlaying the 1 gamers together seems dumb and unnecessary, but with the holidays approaching I just feel like being silly for a little bit plus it's for a very small amount.

All righty guys, best of luck to everyone!

RetardStrength

Quote Originally Posted by vincereyes View Post
    Couple injuries on the ND roster I hear.

Which is why I'm playing 1H -8.5 rather than the full game

Thoughts bud?
    Typically like these 1h lines when the teams are lop-sided, then again, I'm not sure how I feel about them for these pre-xmas break games.

Now whether it was cause of the B2B, or not, Duke should have been blowing Elon out by halftime last night... They didn't step it up until late.

Same can be said for a few other games as well. Sometimes you expect the first half burial, and you don't get it until late in the game. I mention the "xmas break" angle because it IS on a lot of these players minds. Especially if the opponent is a joke.

vincereyes

Typically like these 1h lines when the teams are lop-sided, then again, I'm not sure how I feel about them for these pre-xmas break games.

Now whether it was cause of the B2B, or not, Duke should have been blowing Elon out by halftime last night... They didn't step it up until late.

Same can be said for a few other games as well. Sometimes you expect the first half burial, and you don't get it until late in the game. I mention the "xmas break" angle because it IS on a lot of these players minds. Especially if the opponent is a joke.
    great point. Hope the Irish will show up in the 1h tonight then!

blackout31
    blackout31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

My worry with Wisconsin is an RLM thing. Look at the line movement. The public is with Wisconsin to cover, yet the line opened at -14 and has moved to -13. That's my problem.

vincereyes

Quote Originally Posted by blackout31 View Post
    My worry with Wisconsin is an RLM thing. Look at the line movement. The public is with Wisconsin to cover, yet the line opened at -14 and has moved to -13. That's my problem.
    you mean wyoming bro?

blackout31

I do. Sorry. Not paying attention to my typing.

vincereyes

I do. Sorry. Not paying attention to my typing.
    haha no worries.

I saw the line movement too. Still have faith in wyoming though. think they are very solid team maybe a tourney team.

blackout31

I'm going to think more about this. May pass, but if I do, I wish you the best tonight.

vincereyes

I'm going to think more about this. May pass, but if I do, I wish you the best tonight.
    thanks man. best of luck to you as well.

RetardStrength

YTD, RLM plays have been cashing more often than not...

AKHoss
    AKHoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

That Wyoming pick is tough. They are 2-1 ATS as double digit favorites, but UCSB is 3-1 ATS when they are double digit dogs. Wyoming is 7-1 Overall ATS this year but they have been WAY undervalued! Wyoming does have a big advantage on both offense and defense and they are great after 3 days of rest...they also beat UCSB by 28 on 11/28/12. Overall I think Wyoming is a solid pick.

MANIER08
    MANIER08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

lol i love parlaying my one gamers!! came up big last night mich, mich over, miami, miami over!!! The Irish are down Grant. second highest scorer on team but they have a bench that can step up and hit those 3's as well and means cooley will be shooting the ball even more which is not bad. With grant had irish wining by 27 pts. Taking grant out right at 15-16 pts with teammates hitting avg ppg. but someone will step up and believe even if the dont hit grants ppg avg ND will still cover!

Looking at wyoming right now!!

RetardStrength

Quote Originally Posted by AKHoss View Post
    they also beat UCSB by 28 on 11/28/12. Overall I think Wyoming is a solid pick.
    This is the basis for my lean. The line shows tremendous value being that WYO is now at HOME for this second time around... Wyoming is the better team by far. There is nothing UCSB could have figured out from the last meeting, almost losing by 30, that they will change tonight...

MANIER08

I agree I got wyoming winning by 21!!!

AKHoss
    AKHoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

What do you guys think about Utah -7 against CS Northridge?

vincereyes

Quote Originally Posted by MANIER08 View Post
    lol i love parlaying my one gamers!! came up big last night mich, mich over, miami, miami over!!! The Irish are down Grant. second highest scorer on team but they have a bench that can step up and hit those 3's as well and means cooley will be shooting the ball even more which is not bad. With grant had irish wining by 27 pts. Taking grant out right at 15-16 pts with teammates hitting avg ppg. but someone will step up and believe even if the dont hit grants ppg avg ND will still cover!

Looking at wyoming right now!!
    Solid solid thoughts. gl bro! and let me know what you decided on wyoming please.

vincereyes

Quote Originally Posted by AKHoss View Post
    That Wyoming pick is tough. They are 2-1 ATS as double digit favorites, but UCSB is 3-1 ATS when they are double digit dogs. Wyoming is 7-1 Overall ATS this year but they have been WAY undervalued! Wyoming does have a big advantage on both offense and defense and they are great after 3 days of rest...they also beat UCSB by 28 on 11/28/12. Overall I think Wyoming is a solid pick.
    thanks. BOL!

vincereyes

This is the basis for my lean. The line shows tremendous value being that WYO is now at HOME for this second time around... Wyoming is the better team by far. There is nothing UCSB could have figured out from the last meeting, almost losing by 30, that they will change tonight...
    my reasoning as well. good luck buddy for us!

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

I agree but you also have to look at the fact that having just played 3 weeks ago, its not often that a team blows the same team out twice, especially on this quick turn around...typically the second game is closer. Not saying its the wrong side or anything...just another angle to consider.

MANIER08

not as insightful on wyoming. wyoming is a suprise team coving the way they have been. By the numbers and are usually really close to the line I say wyoming by +21 but thats way more than -13!! Is it a gift or a trick?? I dont know but I will be taking wyoming. GL to you too!!!

MANIER08

YEA!!!! So far 3 of 4!! I also bet Indiana, ND, and Wyoiming!! +300. Wyoming had me worried on such slow first half. LOL now its times for a long night looking at all the games tomorrow!!

vincereyes

Quote Originally Posted by MANIER08 View Post
    YEA!!!! So far 3 of 4!! I also bet Indiana, ND, and Wyoiming!! +300. Wyoming had me worried on such slow first half. LOL now its times for a long night looking at all the games tomorrow!!
    Montana cash!

Man that was close man oh man!!!

vincereyes

So posted plays:
    1 gamers:

IU -32.5 W

Wyoming -13 W
    Notre Dame -8.5 1H L (tough one to swollow...)
    Montana ML W

Parlays: L
    IU-32.5
    Wyoming -13.0
    Montana ML
    ND -8.5 1H

vincereyes

LOL and luckily I added some more 1 gamers:

Montana ML 1more unit W
    Baylor -7 W
    Wagner +3 W

and

Parlay 1: W
    Baylor -7
    Wagner +3

Parlay 2: W
    IU-32.5
    Wyoming -13.0
    Montana ML
    ND -15.5

And these plays saved my day! Lost 5 units on my Craptors... But all in all, productive day! Thank you guys for all the insight!

12 Last