MANIER08
    MANIER08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Nice been looking at games for tomorrow liking syracuse. Have been looking forward to taking illinois in tomorrow game. but the more I look the more I feel MIZZOU is the right play.

vincereyes
    vincereyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

Quote Originally Posted by MANIER08 View Post
    Nice been looking at games for tomorrow liking syracuse. Have been looking forward to taking illinois in tomorrow game. but the more I look the more I feel MIZZOU is the right play.
    Oh this is just too tough a pick man. Personally I like Mizzou better because of their better size and great off rebounding capabilities. But Illinois has the better shooting capabilities especially from behind the arc. When a close game like this one will be, it many times just comes down to that one or two killer threes. I don't know man, it's just my 2 dimes. I might just play mizzou ml with a small amount though.

vincereyes

I don't wanna jinx my Cuse but I feel they are a very strong play today. Although it's on a neutral court, MSG is in NY and my Orange men will be the home team here.

When playing Cuse, you gotta be able to stroke the ball from downtown. and temple imh is horrible at doing that. Yes last game the orange only beat detroit by 4 at home but I honestly think that had a lot to do with the mental toughness of the detroit team and the burden of giving Boeheim a blow out win as a gift for his 900th win sort of thing. It may sound funny but in my honest opinion i think that was what happened in the second half in that Carrier Dome. And Cuse has covered all but the last games up to today.

Cuse - 10 is my play for today for now. Going out for a couple hours but will be back.

vincereyes

And BOL for the picks today!!!

First 12