bossman71
    bossman71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

ODU and southern miss to cover spreads for 2 team parlay?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    I am on VCU -17.5, like the fact that they have already played Memphis,Duke and Mizz. They press a lot and play good D. Even if Cook and Price play tonight for WKU..............will they be rusty.? And will it some what affect team chemistry in the very short term.? WKU did play on Sun. w/o them and only lost by 5 to a good Murray St. team. And will WKU be peeking ahead to Louisville on Sat.?
    Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    Honestly the "strongest" plays on the board feel like VCU and NC St.

I've looked at the card 20 times today and can't see VCU not winning by 20+ and NC St not winning by DD's.

It's so tough to angle some of these dogs...
    almost feel like if vcu covers it goes over as well, i guess they could hold wku to a really low score but feel like reasonable to expect wku to get to around 60....thoughts?

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Thoughts on Miami/UCF under the total?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    Thoughts on Miami/UCF under the total?
    It all depends on which miami shows up. I think the lines about right.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10430

western illinois now -2. what do you make of the 4 pt swing banker? seems scary.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by TheSituation87 View Post
    KU - 15.5 , NC State -8

Under 144 on NC State -Sanford
    Over 135 1/2 on KU-Richmond

MY score Prediction KU 76 - 60 Richmond
    NC State 78 - 65 Stanford
    Wait so you bet these expecting ku to only cover bu a hal the over to hit by a half and have one point to spare on the undet?

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

what's up Bank? Richmond, YSU and Tree for me right now. might add UIC as that was one of my favorite chalks tonight. BOL to you tonight.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    western illinois now -2. what do you make of the 4 pt swing banker? seems scary.
    RAS releases w.ill as a play, line moves, his subscribers hit it some more, other ppl see the steam and play it..i mean sux i played at bad number and had to play again but far as play goes i still think uic wins, doesnt really scare me, sometimes im againt ras and win sometimes im against and lose..honestly either way i think uic at +whatever it at now is a pretty nice play, whether it hits i couldnt tell ya.....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    what's up Bank? Richmond, YSU and Tree for me right now. might add UIC as that was one of my favorite chalks tonight. BOL to you tonight.
    wish i would have got on youngstown when you messaged me,,,,that 7 went away kinda quick...gl to you as well brother..

2daBank

im sure i wil regret it but played den+9...prob 1st time ive ever bet this team on road but styles make fights and bth teams with incredibly slow tempos and wyo inability to defend what den wants to domakes me think this to many points..

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    im sure i wil regret it but played den+9...prob 1st time ive ever bet this team on road but styles make fights and bth teams with incredibly slow tempos and wyo inability to defend what den wants to domakes me think this to many points..
    watched denver @ home to colorado state earlier in the year. denver was hella bad. Im the other way but got 7.5 so here's to wyoming by 8.
    gl g

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    watched denver @ home to colorado state earlier in the year. denver was hella bad. Im the other way but got 7.5 so here's to wyoming by 8.
    gl g
    yea they suck,,no denying that,,and they even worse on the road, lol.. then throw in fact i hate 3 point reliant teams on the road anyway and i can see why one would play wyo..on the other hand wyo plays a pace to den liking and are miserable defending the 3 so hoping den can make enough...figure all im really asking for is about 50ish out of den and i think will have decent shot at covering..i didnt wanna do it, but 9 seems to high,,i would have left alone at 7.5 honestly..

on a similar ugly note played jax st +8,,again more about neb and their pace of play thinking this a rather large number..

guess feeling happy bout ku 1st half..lol

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

I know we're only through one half but this is exactly what I worried about with Kansas. Richmond one and done.

Kansas bigs makin this look too easy.

Hopin for a little change in game plan as well as better shooting. We still have a large number on our side

2daBank

osu ov 69 2nd half...was thinking if this gm was close at half 2nd half over might be decent play..either osu comes out and runs them in 2nd in which think they get us 45 or it stays close and we get the foul gm down the stretch, think either way 70 is pretty attainable here..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    I know we're only through one half but this is exactly what I worried about with Kansas. Richmond one and done.

Kansas bigs makin this look too easy.

Hopin for a little change in game plan as well as better shooting. We still have a large number on our side
    ku -4 2nd half does not say much good for spiders backers...yea richmond living behind the arc, cant get anything inside and ku doing whatever they want...no interest in touching rest of gm..

2daBank

think it fair to say i was wrong about if vcu covers it goes over,,,wku isnt giving anything to this total..seriously doubt it sniffs 133...

gwills
    gwills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    that is a certainty....as i said several guys i respect are on the spiders, i dont disagree as much as im still unsure of richmond and little scared of ku at home,,i rarely lay dd and wouldnt here, just not real fond of the points either....i saw your teaser, i dont really play teasers in hoops but i think you have a solid one (curious as why you choose tease over ml parlay? but think you cash it)...
    Got in teaser "mode", made the bet without thinking. Felt dumb afterwards. Hah.

abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

I hit a first quarter parlay with Atlanta -2 and Cleveland -1.5 NBA 30 paid 71. I took NC state and Wyoming in a ML parlay 85 pays 52. The goal is to make a bill a night.
    Last edited by abovepar; 12-18-12 at 09:19 PM.

abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

How do I post pictures from my iPhone on here? I've hit a ton of bets tonight.

TheSituation87
    TheSituation87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

4-1. Got KU -15.5, Over 135.5, NC State -8, and UCLA -15. I was going to go over 144 on NC State-Stanford, but was dumb call on my part

First 12