aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

UNLV v. UTEP

Hello I just wanted to give some information and also get some suggestions on this play tonight. I am a huge utep fan, and go to every home game and follow every road game. Currently the line is at -6.5 for UNVL. My thoughts on this game are as follows. I believe that this game will be closer than people think. There will be close to 12,000 fans for this game. HOWEVER, I palced my wager on the 1st half at -4 FOR UNVL. UTEP tends to get off to slow starts and being that they havent played in 8 days, I belive the same will hold true. I see the game being within 5-10 point first half lead for UNLV. Also UTEP struggles on the board and given that this is a strength for UNLV, this will play a factor in the game. Although I am a huge utep fan. I'd love to win the 1st half bet, and then sit back and enjoy a close second half. Any thoughts or suggestions at looking at this matchup??

pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Your a shitty fan!

GoonSquad
    Penn fuckin State
    GoonSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ Youre* a shitty looking guido!

CameronJ
    CameronJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

Wish more people that went to games would post. Like the info on UTEP as a slow starter the the 8 days is key in your info.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Khem Birch is making his debut for UNLV also.
    Guy was a MCDonalds All American, that transferred from Pittsburgh. expected to make a huge impact on defense, and the boards.

http://www.unlvrebels.com/sports/m-b...ch_khem00.html

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Hello I just wanted to give some information and also get some suggestions on this play tonight. I am a huge utep fan, and go to every home game and follow every road game. Currently the line is at -6.5 for UNVL. My thoughts on this game are as follows. I believe that this game will be closer than people think. There will be close to 12,000 fans for this game. HOWEVER, I palced my wager on the 1st half at -4 FOR UNVL. UTEP tends to get off to slow starts and being that they havent played in 8 days, I belive the same will hold true. I see the game being within 5-10 point first half lead for UNLV. Also UTEP struggles on the board and given that this is a strength for UNLV, this will play a factor in the game. Although I am a huge utep fan. I'd love to win the 1st half bet, and then sit back and enjoy a close second half. Any thoughts or suggestions at looking at this matchup??
    Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Khem Birch is making his debut for UNLV also.
    Guy was a MCDonalds All American, that transferred from Pittsburgh. expected to make a huge impact on defense, and the boards.

http://www.unlvrebels.com/sports/m-b...ch_khem00.html

High quality info in this thread. thanks, fellas!

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I made two bets on this game as follows and i won based on the info i provided (NOTE this meant betting against my team UTEP)
    Ticket Accepted Date Risk To Win Amount Paid Status Wager
    152738477-1 12/17/12 8:53pm $10.00 FP* $12.00 $12.00 Win 12/17/12 8:00pm College Basketball 722 UTEP 2nd Half +120* vs UNLV
    152704073-1 12/17/12 4:33pm $229.76 $208.87 $438.63 Win 12/17/12 8:00pm College Basketball 721 UNLV 1st Half -4 -110* vs UTEP
    Based on the info I provided above I hope this helped fellow sbr posters make a little $$$$. The douch bag the posted below probably lost money tonight. As stated in my first post, I said the first half would be between a 5-10 point game for the Rebels and it was. In the second half I threw in my free play for +120 money line on utep and got $12 bucks out of it. I wanted to sit back and enjoy a close game and I did Also got to see our old coach Billy Gillespie. Apparently hes been helping Tim Floyd coach up the boys. Have a great night everyone!

CameronJ
    CameronJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

You were right on with UTEP being a slow starter and the 8 days. Good job!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

nice !