SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

DePaul is a sorry ass team!

N.Illinois supposed to be one of the very worst teams in the country. De Paul plays at home against them as 18 point favourite and cannot do nothing! DePaul has like 25 turnovers in the middle of the second half already. They do not take boards and cannot hit from the field. N.Illioins is playing zone defense and DePaul is just passing the ball around the 3 point line... Just pathetic!

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

I know. They win in Az St last week and losing to N Ill at home. Hate teams like this. Need to auto-fade them based on such inconsistencies.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never trust them the entire season as they consistently make money then I take them and they burn me. Agh!

SportsMozart

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    I know. They win in Az St last week and losing to N Ill at home. Hate teams like this. Need to auto-fade them based on such inconsistencies.
    Expensive lesson But this really looks pathetic. Who the hell made this team 18 point favourtie... N. Illinois rates 340 something in every category possible. DePaul could not cover the 18 point spread against the empty court! WTF. I passed on Rutgers , Villanova and Fairfield to make huge bet on this one ... Those all covered. I'm fukking pissed !!! DePaul plays no defense , they do not play real offense either, shooting poorly and have 20 turnovers in the game against one of the worst teams in the country playing at home! Now I want NIU to win the game...
    Last edited by SportsMozart; 12-16-12 at 05:48 PM.

SportsMozart

Bottom line is . In CBB there are very few teams that you can really trust. When you see the team like DePaul as 18 point favourite against a cleaning lady- run!!! Way too mediocre and inconsistant , way too pathetic.

I cannot believe that I had 4 games I liked, played what I thought was the best and lost while the other 3 covered
    That makes you curse. But look into the mirror cause you are doing something wrong!

CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I feel your pain..I took them 1st H and for the game. I thought they would cover at least one of them but failed on all the above. I wonder what Miami Ohio will do to them.