bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Creighton / Cal Game Tonight....Season record 14-7

Creighton -1.5 is the play here.Cal is absolutley GARBAGE.This is a GIFT if you look into this game!!!

The jays win this by 5+

season record 14-7 cbb

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Cal it is. I wouldn't normally do that but you have been horrible

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

I mean this from the bottom of my heart: piss off. We dont need your losing ass on this play, I needed this play to make up for getting robbed earlier so I can be up as much as I shouldve today. Now I'm too hesitant to pull the trigger on this one big.

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Cal it is. I wouldn't normally do that but you have been horrible
    Put your money where your mouth is. Load up on Cal and post a screenshot

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    I mean this from the bottom of my heart: piss off. We dont need your losing ass on this play, I needed this play to make up for getting robbed earlier so I can be up as much as I shouldve today. Now I'm too hesitant to pull the trigger on this one big.
    Go back to sucking dik, you'l be better at it than gambling. This hobbie obviously isnt for you with asinine comments like these

southpaw74

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Put your money where your mouth is. Load up on Cal and post a screenshot
    I would prefer creighton but you obviously don't know what you are talking about and haven't seen bs plays. That record is nowhere near correct.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cal is ABSOLUTE garbage but Jays only win by 5? Sh1t you are your own devil's advocate.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

ty b$

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

calling cal garbage is a little extreme imo,, if they could get some decent pg play they be a tough team for anyone.. Creighton 1st real road test unless you count Nebraska which i really dont.. imo it always a little scary backing a team like creighton that so 3 point reliant on the road, cal gonna get theirs inside so if the 3s aint dropping could be tough for Creighton..really feel like it a coin flip so put a little on cal +115 ....ive been wrong before and sure i will be again...gl bradley

southpaw74

I think creighton is the better team and I'm not a believer in cal even though they have talent. Their leadership is suspect. The road could prove tough this early in the season.

2daBank

I think creighton is the better team and I'm not a believer in cal even though they have talent. Their leadership is suspect. The road could prove tough this early in the season.

better team for sure, long trip and very 3 point reliant which always worries me for road teams...cal def lacks leadership/point guard play..just one of a handful of dog mls i played today, honestly thought should have gotten more than was being offered but either way had a decent day as im bout 50/50 so far and all + money plays,,,still just dabbling on the season so anything ahead makes me happy....

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cal getting the boards but not making shots. They need to get it together, don't let the Jays get too far away.

southpaw74

Yeah cal might need to be Better than 3-18 from the field and 1-4 from the line if they wish to be competetive.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Yeah cal might need to be Better than 3-18 from the field and 1-4 from the line if they wish to be competetive.
    And yet they're right there....

Thanks, bradley, for mushing another one.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

wow I didnt no California was a garbage team..... I guess thats why I have them so high in my power rankings lmao. If California is Garbage then what is USC and UCLA ..... DOG SHIT I guess if that is worse than garbage...... I hope Creighton wins but California is not GARBAGE they would blow out a shit laod of teams in this country

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

anybody thinking about middling this f@#kin' sh%t show?
    I'm ready to hedge the f@#k out with CAL 2h -1, watcha think?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I had Creighton -1 first half but I think I'm going to take Cal -.5 2nd half.

2daBank

well creighton struggling with the 3 but unfortunately cal would have a hard time shooting it into one of those big dumpsters... 32% from the field and 50% from the line aint getting it done..

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

What is the play boys? I'm want to pound Cal -1. No bet on contest yet. If Cal makes shots with their edge on boards they pull away.

The bucket to make it 5 PTs gives cal a big edge on this 2h line I believe.

Hangoverblack

My book is at Cal -1, -105. I think they are collecting juice on their perceived loser, Creighton,

Cal it is.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post
    My book is at Cal -1, -105. I think they are collecting juice on their perceived loser, Creighton,

Cal it is.
    Same. Good luck.

bradleysnyder

Been horrible eh?Last night i was 3-1.....The cbb season im 14-7

Had a few bad days recently,but nothing thats to cry about.All these people on the forum saying piss off and thata play is going to lose because i posted it is just so immature!I mean seriously look how riduculous you sound.If this was true then why is the ENTIRE board not millionaires by fading my plays and my plays only?The logic that some of you people have is just beyond me and plain and simple STUPID!No truth behind any of it and just shows the maturity level of the players who say so.I cash out once a month on a Monday from 5Dimes and have so for 2.5 years straight with maybe 1 missed month.Before that i ran Bet Jam to the house and was suprised they took my action as long as they did.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I hope Creighton wins I have money on them but the fact that you think we have no logic when your saying California is garbage basically says your an idiot.

bradleysnyder

I would prefer creighton but you obviously don't know what you are talking about and haven't seen bs plays. That record is nowhere near correct.

That record is 100% correct on posted cbb plays.This shows you do not follow me on a regular basis.NO REASON TO LIE.The numbers are right here on this forum for everyone to see.I told donkeys i would stop posting for months if i did not hit 70% or higher this season.So this record is 10000000000000% accurate.TRUST ME.People who are holding me to it know this record is accurate.was 14-6 until the North Carolina LOSS tonight and i did not get my AZ +2 play in on time,so i did not count that twords my record.Just stay out of my threads if you cant act like an adult.Please.Im sick of the childs play around this place,Its became nothing but a TRASH forum over the past few years with soooo many people who do not belong.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post

Had a few bad days recently,but nothing thats to cry about.All these people on the forum saying piss off and thata play is going to lose because i posted it is just so immature!I mean seriously look how riduculous you sound.If this was true then why is the ENTIRE board not millionaires by fading my plays and my plays only?The logic that some of you people have is just beyond me and plain and simple STUPID!No truth behind any of it and just shows the maturity level of the players who say so.I cash out once a month on a Monday from 5Dimes and have so for 2.5 years straight with maybe 1 missed month.Before that i ran Bet Jam to the house and was suprised they took my action as long as they did.
    bradley ive never had a issue with you and certainly not questioning your record in ncaa as 1 i havnt been in this forum much to know and 2 you always been ok with me and dont think you here lying bout it..you def take a ton of shit for whatever reason and you right that it pretty foolish for anyone to base their plays off what you do, and if that their cup of tea i mean no reason to jump in and say they fading you as not sure what anyone gets outta that?...

only issue i had and reason i posted in here to begin with was you calling cal "garbage" i mean they def have some issues and not top 20 by any means but they certainly a respectable enough team and prob top 50ish type team which to me isnt "garbage"..anyway i just came in to discuss gm not rip you as there already enough of that and not really my style anyways,,looks like Creighton gonna hang on and might just end right at the 5 points you said so ultimately you have the last laugh so good call..

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Cal needs to keep getting layups instead of jacking up threes.

Hangoverblack

Creighton gave them every chance. Just a pathetic shooting performance.

They could have taken the lead right out of the locker room but joined Creighton for 3 scoreless minutes.

Painful

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Yup tried to middle and ended up getting crumpled yo good call Bradley

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7784

i don't understand why that donkey poster stalk bradley

bradley says that he is 14-7 yet donkey says he is 7-36 or whatever? how is that even possible?

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Creighton was an easy win + 5 on both halfs... Good pick indeed. So guy gave you a winning pick, a good one too and you are slapping his face? Nobody cannot be that bitter. Do not kill the messenger!

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post

I am making thousands fading your dumbass you have been even worse then usual latley. Havent been on the board in a few days but im sure you have been losing like always u pos loser.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brumbies View Post
    i don't understand why that donkey poster stalk bradley

bradley says that he is 14-7 yet donkey says he is 7-36 or whatever? how is that even possible?
    Go through his posts my record posts of his play is 100 percent correct. There is a reason brad doesnt post in one thread and he posts a different thread a day cause it is more difficult to track.