Honus51
    Honus51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Honus51 NCAAB picks New to site

What's up everyone just found out about this website the other day. Going to school to work in the betting departments in Vegas. I am a college student but absolutly love college basketball. I follow all teams through out the season and am a huge gambler myself. I am going to start posting my picks on the website as this is one of my biggest hobbies. I will post lines of the current spreads and if you all have any questions you can write on the forum and I will answer them. Here are my picks for tonight I will not post units next to the bets because that will be up to you but these are bets that I would make myself. I if love a game I will make sure to mention. If you have any questions about games let me know.
    here are my picks for tonight:
    ASU: -6
    Colorado: pick em
    these are my picks for tonight let me know if you guys have any questions BOL lets make some money for you guys.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Welcome to SBR buddy! I'm already all over ASU and Colorado-love seeing other people on same picks! Good luck tonight, lets make some green!

Honus51

Yea I really liked ASU tonight dont think they are a strong team but Depaul is very sloppy and if ASU can subtract out the athletisim then ASU can stay in this game. They gotta make there foul shots however ASU is quicker so there should be alot of fouls on Depaul!

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome & Good Luck!

dkthrilla33
    dkthrilla33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Fresno St is gonna win tonight boys! just sayin...

Honus51

Thanks man follow me once I gain your trust factor Im all about sharing the wealth! Lets make some money!

Honus51

Im a mountain West guy DK Fresno is very weak from what I have watched. I go to UNM so I follow those teams big time. Fresno has struggled with very weak teams

hkarmy_kenny
    hkarmy_kenny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

Welcome to SBR! On DePaul +6, Colorado -3. BOL

Honus51

I would take Colorado -3 they should beat up on Fresno if they just shot ok from the field. LBSU is not good this year, but they beat Fresno once and took them a full 40 the first time, they also lost to Washington St. very ugly team from the Pac 12

Honus51

Depaul looked bad to start but have definatly settled down. ASU is gonna be in trouble if they shot very poor from the foul line like they ususally do

Honus51

ASU is doing exactly what they couldnt do... miss free throws at this rate gonna be tough to win shooting 40%

Honus51

ASU is done they came out flat and have played like that since the first minute Depaul easy in this one

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Honus51 View Post
    I would take Colorado -3 they should beat up on Fresno if they just shot ok from the field. LBSU is not good this year, but they beat Fresno once and took them a full 40 the first time, they also lost to Washington St. very ugly team from the Pac 12
    Hope you're right. On Depaul +6 & Colorado Pk.

Honus51

colorado took care of business pretty easy i thought that would be an easy win

Honus51

ASU -6 LOSS
    COLORADO PICK EM
    (1-1) to start my picks ASU was a huge let down tonight played horrible.. Colorado was easy money ill post picks tomorrow

Honus51

Last night could have been better. Got one pick for sure as of right now. I think Wichita State wins by 6-7 and at Pick em I think it is easy money. Tenneesee is not that good this year and their offense is awful. Wichita State plays great defense and they should be able to stop them and rebound the ball. The second game I am looking at tonight is the MTS and Belmont game. Belmont can shot their lights our from three but MTS plays great defense and they have one of the deepest benches in the league. Gonna look into this game a little more but for right now here is one play for now

Here is my pick:

Wichita State: Pick Em

Honus51

Got one more pick. Looked into this game a little harder and watched how the line movement since the odds were released. I think that MTS is an awesome and deep team. Belmont has definatly lived off the outside shot this year and their success comes from jumpshots. I think that Belmont is at home and gets it done here. I like Belmont to take care of business at home to make the game againest Kansas a little interesting. Belmont is a team that people are labeling as a possible bubble team when March Madness comes around if they dont win the conference. So my pick here is:Belmont: -1
    THE PICKS FOR TODAY ARE:
    WICHITA STATE: PICK EM
    BELMONT: -1

YTD (1-1) JUST JOINED YESTERDAY

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

GL and Welcome

Honus51

Wichita State Pick em
    Belmont -1
    (2-2)YTD So far I cant get away from the .500 mark really thought Wichita had that game last night but they went cold in the final 3 minutes however Belmont really took care of business like I thought they would. Gonna look at the lines right now and post my picks for Friday. Had a couple games that I liked last night just looking at the games and thinking about what the lines would show. Be back in a little

Honus51

So have been looking at the games for tonight and I think their is action on all three games that are posted on the board right now. The bet of the day in my mind is UCF over ODU. ODU is hidious this year, however UCF is nothing to brag about as they are very inconsitent and have been very sloppy. UCF is just a little better in my mind and after the foul shots kick in I think UCF should be able to take this game by 5 1/2. The second game that I am looking at is LSU and Boise St. I am a mountain west guy, and I think that Boise has been very overrated so far this year. They do have some shooters, however the win againest Creighton was not in part of Boise. Creighton had a horrible night shooting. Boise was favored the next game againest Utah and they got smashed. LSU i think will out match Boise easily. I think LSU +5 1/2 is a gift here. I think the Miami game, but I wouldnt touch this game as Charlotte is very dangerous and the line scares me as of now. Lets see if it changes a little over the day and if it does I will add it to my picks but my picks so far are:

UCF -5.5
    LSU +5.5
    let me know if you guys have any questions or input. Thanks and best of luck!

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Working in the belly of the beast, huh?

gl...welcome...and thanks for posting

Honus51

Was waiting to see if I could get that last half a point in the Charlotte game but never did, I still think I like Charlotte enough to take +7 1/2 they are a pretty good team and if they dont come out and get stomped right off the bat which I doubt cause they have played a O.K. sch. I think they can hang in the game. So my other pick for tonight is:

Charlotte + 7.5
    so todays picks are
    UCF -5.5
    LSU+5.5
    Charlotte+7.5

Honus51

Wow just like Charlotte couldnt do theey dug themselves in way to big of a hole. Charlotte has absoultly no outside shooters either! This game is over unless dramatic happens. Miami is knocking down everything