BON VIVANT
    I think; therefore I am.
    BON VIVANT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

BON VIVANT's NCAAB Picks 2012-2013

Disclaimer
    Tail at your own risk. Basketball is probably my worst sport when it comes to capping. I can't remember my last NBA win, so I figure let's start early with CBall, that way I have adequate knowledge when March Madness rolls around. Good luck and I hope this turns into a winning thread!

12/11/2012

Hawks -3 (1x)

Line was -5 at one point and keeps dropping. I feel like the bookmakers are putting a lot of emphasis on Villanova's desire to perform on the national stage but their best player is a freshman and the Hawk's just have more experience, better players and a quality bench.

Arcidiacono is playing an avg of 34 minutes per game which is 10 more than his teammates, so not only does he lack experience in these kind of games but the Wildcats are putting a lot of pressure on ONE GUY. Also, on paper, Villanova is a heavy team and if any of you guys played b-ball in high school/college, you know how important running up and down the lanes is to the game. The Wildcats could have momentum at the beginning but look for the Hawks to wear them down.

The Hawks have a serious advantage with the Jones, Galloway and Aiken trifecta. One of these guys is going to have a big game tonight.

Best of luck!

BON VIVANT
    I think; therefore I am.
    BON VIVANT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

Quote Originally Posted by BON VIVANT View Post
    12/11/2012

Hawks -3 (1x)
    LOSS

Overall record 0-1-0