jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5109

tuesday college hoops

One Unit (20-24)(-6.40)
    Two Unit (5-2)(+5.60)
    Three Unit (4-0)(+12.00)
    Five Unit (0-0)(even)
    OVERALL SEASON (29-26)(+11.20)

Only one game on Monday and only a handful today. How am I supposed to make any money? Only came up with one today.

Duquesne +7.5 vs W Virginia (two units)……………I think WVU is only slightly better than the Dukes and with this game being at Duquesne I think it is really a tossup. WVU 1-3 on the road while Duquesne is 4-1 at home. Just too many points. I will take the home dog tonight.

Good Luck Everybody!!

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

I think that Tenn Chat +17.5 is a good play today. They kept it close with Kansas earlier in the year and i think they do the same with LSU. Plus LSU's third leading scorer is suspended and will not play. They will have to find someone new to fill that void. I think Tenn chat loses by 14

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

In on Duquesne. WVA off a tough loss at home, and they are just not any good this year. Kevin Jones was their whole team last year. They are lost without home. Duequesne is 5-4 and getting 7.5 pts at home? Seems like a gift. I'm taking it.

dkthrilla33
    dkthrilla33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    In on Duquesne. WVA off a tough loss at home, and they are just not any good this year. Kevin Jones was their whole team last year. They are lost without home. Duequesne is 5-4 and getting 7.5 pts at home? Seems like a gift. I'm taking it.
    West Virginia is actually coming off a big win at home vs Virginia Tech.

TheeArchBishop

Quote Originally Posted by dkthrilla33 View Post
    West Virginia is actually coming off a big win at home vs Virginia Tech.
    My bad. I was focused on the fact they didn't cover. Forgot they won . I was big on the other side in that game. Even more ammunition for backing Duquesne with them coming off that hard fought win.

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5109

Adding…………

San Jose St +5.5 vs Santa Clara (one unit)…………..Just another game that I feel home court makes the difference. I think both dogs I chose have a chance to win outright.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    My bad. I was focused on the fact they didn't cover. Forgot they won . I was big on the other side in that game. Even more ammunition for backing Duquesne with them coming off that hard fought win.
    WVA wins buddy....might be good with the points but I think WVU wins this game.

TheeArchBishop

Oh I agree Duquesne doesnt win..just hoping they cover

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I think that Tenn Chat +17.5 is a good play today. They kept it close with Kansas earlier in the year and i think they do the same with LSU. Plus LSU's third leading scorer is suspended and will not play. They will have to find someone new to fill that void. I think Tenn chat loses by 14
    I was close. I hope some people tailed this. The line actually went up to 19 and i have no idea why anyone thought LSU would win by that much