Pelican
    Pelican's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Pelican's WAC NCAAB Monday

New to posting my plays but certainly not new to NCAAB betting. Figured it's time I start sharing the wealth!

I only wager on three conferences ( Atlantic 10, Big West, WAC ) and conference play is by far my best time of year usually but I'm killing it so far this season so go ahead and start following if you'd like a few extra winners adding onto your bankroll

Only one play for Monday

Seattle Redhawks +5.5 [ -110 ] 2 units ( Bookmaker )
    Name:  seattleuuu.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  9.1 KB

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Why Seattle? I thought E. Wash got this one. Seattle is a low scoring team and E. Wash is a higher scoring team and is at home - but granted, they don't play D. I could see E.Wash outscoring Seattle here so I'm curious as to your reasoning.

Pelican

Seattle is much better than their record and stats would lead you to believe. Much of the trouble they've had is simply because they were playing teams MUCH better than they are which won't be the case here. Too many points in what should be a very close game.

Pelican

I still like this play at +4.5 for all who may be getting it late

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Line down to 4....Bets clearly coming in on Seattle. I will still stick with E. Wash and place a large $5 bet lol, just for the hell of it. Good luck to both of us!

dkthrilla33
    dkthrilla33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I got e wash at -3 -140

e wash shoots 3 pts like bin ladin shoots ak rounds. seattle just got killed by 3 pointers last game, 15 they allowed. i see e wash lighting the scoreboard up tonight. especially love it because they lost at seattle last year so they hav reavenge on their minds!!

Pelican

Seattle takes care of business and gets the road win but that awful free throw shooting cannot continue if they want to be competitive against better teams. There are a few games I'm still looking over for tomorrow, will post my picks as I put them in myself.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Nice hit