TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Locked in:

64.02 to win 50 (Santa Clara / Valpo )

After saying I would limit having 1 team in multiple plays, here I go in. But, damn I like the way these SC kids are ballin'. And I wanted to work Valpo (on the road) into a play after seeing LVkid on them this morning (Since he's been CRUSHING)

so...A) I dbled a team up & B) there is a road team, but not a terrible one (Valpo is 2 -3 on the road), and personally I think Valpo has too much D for oakland.

Play hits, I forgive for myself for doing exactly what I said I would try to reduce doing. Play loses, I recommit.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Quote Originally Posted by RJBucs View Post
    Watford has been a huge piece to rebuilding this program. The sad thing is he doesn't fit the system we are running now. He is too slow and presses bad shots all the time to impress the NBA scouts. We will be ok once we can figure out rotations that work best for us. I like your parlay for today's game with one parting thought... Georgia Southern beat VT on the road Saturday. Might be a little hairy on that one but I don't know too much about Bradley so we will see. Good luck!
    I considered that GS road win against VT. I didnt see that game and don't know exactly what happened. But I'm hoping Bradley has been thinking about it too, and show up to play today.

It's a juiced out play for sure, so I'm hoping its a comfortable one. rarely happens though.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Getting ready to hit the slopes for a few hours, so ill be back to update later on when these games are starting and my skiing is all finished up. BOL to all.
    Last edited by TheBetBuysDanK; 12-17-12 at 06:03 PM.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

super windy on the mountain today, still, some good fresh snow. Schwietzer Mountain in Sandpoint, Id. Best ski resort you've never heard of.

Locking in another play:

35.93 to win 75 ( UNLV / UCDavis / LAtech )

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

12/18 recap:

160.28 to win 75 ( Vandy / Santa Clara / Bradley) W almost layed major wood on this. know its easy to say in hindsight.

64.02 to win 50 (Santa Clara / Valpo ) L road team loses....should've listned to Timmah. Dude's sharp.

35.93 to win 75 ( UNLV / UCDavis / LAtech ) W

For the day: +85 record 2 -1

THREAD BANKROLL: 2,727 (-263) Thread record: 8 - 12

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

valpo

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

Santa Clara made me sweat a bit. Keep it up. Initial looks on tomorrows games don't look very enticing unless you wanna take a chance on Mich st on the road. Good luck

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Locked In:

47.98 to win 50 ( Nebraska, Wyoming, NC State )

47.87 to win 65 ( C.o.C / Auburn / Miami )

36.27 to win 40 ( MSU / Utah / S. FL ) small play, not crazy about how MSU has been playing.

officially playing every ML on the board. yikes. Whenever I do this, it always seems to be the combinations that get me (like losing 1 game out of each of the play). None of the plays are too big though, which is indicitive of how strongly I feel about the board today reagrding this strategy.

getting ready to hit slopes, so lovin' life right now!

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Santa Clara made me sweat a bit. Keep it up. Initial looks on tomorrows games don't look very enticing unless you wanna take a chance on Mich st on the road. Good luck
    I feel ya. Nothing jumped out at me BIG TIME. there is a definite possibility a couple of these plays are a tad forced. why the size is so backed down.

thanks for checkin in! BOL with your action today.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

personally, not for the record in this thread. I'm Big on richmond and illChi today.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

gl my man, do you only play ML par's?

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

Thanks man. Did you check out my thread? I started one inspired by you. I LOVE Richmond and the pts tonight. I like cal on the ML but they are a tad out of my guidelines. Lets get it!

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Gl bud

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetBuysDanK View Post
    Locked In:

47.98 to win 50 ( Nebraska, Wyoming, NC State ) W

47.87 to win 65 ( C.o.C / Auburn / Miami ) W

36.27 to win 40 ( MSU / Utah / S. FL ) W
    on the day: +155. Record 3 - 0

THREAD BANKROLL: 2,892. (-108). Thread Record: 11 - 12

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Gl bud
    thanks, beej! Saw u went 2 - 0 today. Keep on crushing! Wish I had gone with you on Kansas, as Richmond really hurt me today.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Thanks man. Did you check out my thread? I started one inspired by you. I LOVE Richmond and the pts tonight. I like cal on the ML but they are a tad out of my guidelines. Lets get it!
    I will check it out, homey! As I said, I love that idea. My book doesn't offer opens, but if I can pop in and help u pick some winners, I'd be happy to.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    gl my man, do you only play ML par's?
    no. I'm a true degen and play damn near everything. I just started this thread to track only the ML parlays.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Another juiced out play.

Locked in:
    112.50 to win 50 ( cincy / s.car )

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Locked in:

50.48 to win 75 ( belmont / wright st / seattle)

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Locked in:
    66.18 to win 75 ( duquesne / cincy / temple )

Doubling up again with cincy, but i feel very strong about. Even have them -the points and in a regular parlay.
    concerning temple: i hate betting against canisius, bc they have won me some coin this year, but i think temples D and tempo will be tough for them

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Locked in:
    62.79 to win 40 ( unlv / sac st / wvu )

Kinda juiced out, and wvu always scares me. 3 home teams though.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Locked in:

33.88 to win 100
    ( bama / unc / oregon / new mex )

4 road squads that i like tonight. Decided to throw them all in a 4 teamer thats paying out slightly under +300. Even though its 4 road teams, i really like this play. Including them all in one play rather than putting each in their own plays with 2 other home teams could very likely make this play be a $$$ burner. We shall see.

Sorry for any formatting, spelling issues, etc. I am doing this all from mobile while riding down from the ski resort.

steveq
    getthenet
    steveq's Avatar Become A Pro!

like that

hkarmy_kenny
    hkarmy_kenny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetBuysDanK View Post
    Locked in:

33.88 to win 100
    ( bama / unc / oregon / new mex )

4 road squads that i like tonight. Decided to throw them all in a 4 teamer thats paying out slightly under +300. Even though its 4 road teams, i really like this play. Including them all in one play rather than putting each in their own plays with 2 other home teams could very likely make this play be a $$$ burner. We shall see.

Sorry for any formatting, spelling issues, etc. I am doing this all from mobile while riding down from the ski resort.
    Made the same play earlier and couldn't wrap my head around deciding if this was a legitimate play...4 road favs. Have another one with Cinci, Seattle

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Quote Originally Posted by hkarmy_kenny View Post
    Made the same play earlier and couldn't wrap my head around deciding if this was a legitimate play...4 road favs. Have another one with Cinci, Seattle
    Great minds think alike. Ha. I know what you mean though, as in "can 4 road favs all win? Really?" I think they can. And for both our plays, hope they do.

I like cincy and seattle too.

Im happy to see youre on the same teams as me, homey. From what i have seen from ya, you have an amazing approach to the game.

Your input is sincerely valued and appreciated, sir.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Actually on my way to watch gonzaga play at the kennel tonight. Wanted to have some ML action on the game, but my book wasnt taking any.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Gonzaga played sloppy tonight, and still smoked Campbell. They had no answer for the Zag's bigs, who look massive in person. Ill do a recap of my days plays when i get home later on. Gonna go to Stockton's Bar Jack and Dans for post game drinks.

Saw cincy and seattle dominated, so feels good to be dialed in on those two.

Also had my hoosiers -30.5, so that cover is good for soul, even though it doesn't count in THIS thread.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Quote Originally Posted by hkarmy_kenny View Post
    Congrats on your cincy & seattle parlay hit, brother.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

fukkin Temple,

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    fukkin Temple,
    you said it, brother. Canisius is for real. Checking out the box score, Temple's D showed up in the first half, but the story of game was Canisius stepping up the D and their scoring in the 2nd. I'm just now sitting down recap, but I'm pretty sure that loss swung me into the red for the day.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

12/19 RECAP:

112.50 to win 50 ( cincy / s.car ) W

50.48 to win 75 ( belmont / wright st / seattle) W

66.18 to win 75 ( duquesne / cincy / temple ) L "Fukkin' Temple" dialed in the other 2, which is the frustrating part

62.79 to win 40 ( unlv / sac st / wvu ) W

33.88 to win 100 ( bama / unc / oregon / new mex ) L - losing TWO games in a parlay always stings, but this one was a bit a long shot anyhow. frusting part is I was on all these spreads too, for more than 33.88 each -

On the day: 3 - 2 (taking a L on a 4 team road parlay now just seems silly)

Bankroll +/-: +65

THREAD BANKROLL: $2,957 (-43) Thread Record: 14 - 14

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Not as a good of day for the THREAD as I would've liked, but I will take +$ anyday, and after an 0 -3 start, I am back to .500

Gonna try to keep taking it up from here. And that will most likely be the last time I do a 4 road team parlay. live and learn.

Thanks to everyone who has been checkin' in. The support is ever appreciate.

On to the next day.

steveq
    getthenet
    steveq's Avatar Become A Pro!

what was your line on sac st ML?? curious??had 9

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Like this thread a lot ur catching your stride it looks like keep up the good work

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Quote Originally Posted by steveq View Post
    what was your line on sac st ML?? curious??had 9
    I caught it at -190 for the play posted above. I also had it at -200 in a play that didnt get posted, becuase I made it from a ski lift.

I had them in a straight wager a -4 (-120). Was on of my bigger plays yesterday.

First 12345 ... Last