TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    You're actually quite wrong. Everyone has bad streaks unless you're Nostradamus. I've seen Machine go on incredible runs. I think he went something like 16-0 last year in college football and I highly doubt you would have posted this comment in that thread at that time.
    I wasn't really referring to his record, more so the fact that he was so on tilt that he went all in on basically a coinflip game. 16-0 would be a sick run, doesn't matter much though if you give it all back.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

I don't get it machine. U were very solid with your NFL picks. Not sure why u went all in with NcaaB, when u clearly knew that u were struggling. damn.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I don't get going all in on a game like this.

What angle or value did you find in a coin toss, rivalry type game?

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I don't get going all in on a game like this.

What angle or value did you find in a coin toss, rivalry type game?
    There is no angle; I am just stubborn. I want to beat the game that beats me. I have a football model that is hitting over 70% in the last three weeks, and yet I was unwilling to wait just 24 hours for the Army-Navy game today (which I modeled and would have won...how do you think that makes me feel?).

It doesn't make sense because it isn't supposed to. Degenerates don't make sense.

This morning I woke up with a headache and as I slowly came to my senses, the first thought that entered my foggy brain was: you have no bankroll.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Never fu-ckin heard of ya pal

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    There is no angle; I am just stubborn. I want to beat the game that beats me. I have a football model that is hitting over 70% in the last three weeks, and yet I was unwilling to wait just 24 hours for the Army-Navy game today (which I modeled and would have won...how do you think that makes me feel?).

It doesn't make sense because it isn't supposed to. Degenerates don't make sense.

This morning I woke up with a headache and as I slowly came to my senses, the first thought that entered my foggy brain was: you have no bankroll.
    that's the worst feeling, but you'll be fine in a few days or a week max as long as you don't check lines and follow scores of games you think you would've bet on. after that, you won't even think about betting or even want to. once next football season comes, you'll be excited for it. enjoy your time off. gl

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    that's the worst feeling, but you'll be fine in a few days or a week max as long as you don't check lines and follow scores of games you think you would've bet on. after that, you won't even think about betting or even want to. once next football season comes, you'll be excited for it. enjoy your time off. gl
    Unfortunately, I have woken up with this feeling at least six times in the past four years. It's getting expensive. To the tune of about $20K.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Waiting is a difficult thing when gambling. I'm betting ncaab, and so far doing okay, but i know that can change just as quick.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Unfortunately, I have woken up with this feeling at least six times in the past four years. It's getting expensive. To the tune of about $20K.
    so you're depositing about $3,350 each time and then playing with it until you're out, that's really not that bad overall. how many times have you cashed out in the last 4 years and for how much? gl

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    so you're depositing about $3,250 each time and then playing with it until you're out, that's really not that bad overall. how many times have you cashed in the last 4 years and for how much? gl
    Sounded like 20k is a net loss.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

...To the tune of about $20K.

Cheaper than doing cocaine
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-05-15 at 02:11 PM. Reason: image does not exist

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7760

gambling is a sick vice.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

This guy.

What did Einstein say the defintion of insanity was?

Oh yeah, people who make the same mistake, and then repeat it another 6 times.

First 12