Kennny Santos
    Kennny Santos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

no brainer $$$$$ URI/PC

TAKE THE POINTS AND TAKE THEM NOW!!!!!
    THIS LINE WILL GO DOWN TO 4 WHEN VEGAS FINDS OUT WHAT I ALREADY KNOW!!!!!
    (I'm from and live in Prov)
    Bryce Cotton is "supposed" to be a game-time decision?! he hasnt practiced all week. he's hobbling around.... sat out a game in Puerto Rico w/ an ankle sprain. now a knee injury.... left their miss st game at home. they were up 26 and let miss st. get w/ in 6 points!!! they'll be fatigued and w/o a a deep bench, or a bench at all URI wins, if not DEF covers. URI strength of schedule is superior to that of PC. URI's games have been very close and home court isnt that big of a deal here like a mich/mich st game or stan/ucla, etc.... URI has an exceptional player mumphry whos gonna light it up tonight....PC is down to 4 scholarship players..... not much more to say here
    62-59 URI. GOOD LUCK!!!

usfunca
    usfunca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

This news has been out for hours. Also, the line was at -4 like three hours ago, and is now back to -7.

Kennny Santos

where? i looked at noon est. was at 6.5 now i see 7. still love it....

Kennny Santos

its been 9 days since my acc. here and my other 2 write ups were from last weeks Vermont/Harvard and Maryland/George Mason game....
    check 'em out.... just saying

alldaybaby
    alldaybaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35

Took this line at 8.5..lets do this.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by Kennny Santos View Post
    TAKE THE POINTS AND TAKE THEM NOW!!!!!
    THIS LINE WILL GO DOWN TO 4 WHEN VEGAS FINDS OUT WHAT I ALREADY KNOW!!!!!
    (I'm from and live in Prov)
    Bryce Cotton is "supposed" to be a game-time decision?! he hasnt practiced all week. he's hobbling around.... sat out a game in Puerto Rico w/ an ankle sprain. now a knee injury.... left their miss st game at home. they were up 26 and let miss st. get w/ in 6 points!!! they'll be fatigued and w/o a a deep bench, or a bench at all URI wins, if not DEF covers. URI strength of schedule is superior to that of PC. URI's games have been very close and home court isnt that big of a deal here like a mich/mich st game or stan/ucla, etc.... URI has an exceptional player mumphry whos gonna light it up tonight....PC is down to 4 scholarship players..... not much more to say here
    62-59 URI. GOOD LUCK!!!
    Good Game.

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

Are you sure you live in Providence RI and not Providence UT??