ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh bradley retard... .

someone dig up that thread where he admits that he has lost all his money and wants sympathy from people on the forum. i think he posted it in the baseball section halfway thru the season.

the best is that this retard thinks we actually value his plays and thoughts.

hey retard, one word of advice, do something productive in your life. go finish highschool and get a job.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shimeon40

sigtauslimer
    sigtauslimer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

@bradleysnyder

It's not your fault. It's not your fault, man. It's not your fault.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-07-15 at 03:16 PM. Reason: image does not exist

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

if i was asked to make a list of absolute tools on SBR bradley you are right up the top of that list...as someone saidearlier wake up and smell the roses..you ARE a retard capper who needs to be faded.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    if i was asked to make a list of absolute tools on SBR bradley you are right up the top of that list...as someone saidearlier wake up and smell the roses..you ARE a retard capper who needs to be faded.
    I have been saying this for MONTHS.

Brad is 5-22 in his last 27 please. That says it all right there.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    You want too know the honest to God's truth?....I have N.E.V.E.R. pawned ANYTHING in my entire life.NOT ONE TIME.PAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!BAAAHAHAHAHA.PAWN. ....MAN I CANT GET OVER THAT WORD.ANYONE WHO TALKS ABOUT PAWNING SHOULD BE FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS FORUM......PAWN...BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG PAWN...Pfffffffffffffffff
    Your 5-23 over your last 28 plays.

Your not on the form as much cause your out collecting cans to put in another 1.00 parlay you fraud

First 12