CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

#3 ESPNU Super60 Recruit Commits to Kentucky ( Breaking News )

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/ba.../karl-towns-jr

Reclassifying into the 2014 class

Well here we go again the start of another Elite recruiting class and this class is already gonna be better than this years class because kid is a 5 Star Prospect something none of the kids on this years team were going into the season. With 5 star recruits comes more 5 star recruits.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

If I was a Kentucky fan I would be a little concerned. If Calapari keeps recruiting like this they will never have anyone that is older than a Sophmore on their team which means no leadership or experience. This is evident with this years Kentucky team. They have sure fire NBA talent on that team but when you watch them play they look lost and they lack a leader. They didn't even know how to run their sets against ND.

I would also find it hard to root for totally new players every year. It is nice when you are familiar with the players on your team.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    If I was a Kentucky fan I would be a little concerned. If Calapari keeps recruiting like this they will never have anyone that is older than a Sophmore on their team which means no leadership or experience. This is evident with this years Kentucky team. They have sure fire NBA talent on that team but when you watch them play they look lost and they lack a leader. They didn't even know how to run their sets against ND.

I would also find it hard to root for totally new players every year. It is nice when you are familiar with the players on your team.

very true man very true I just watch the recruiting trail though like to see where kids are signing !

sju1745
    sju1745's Avatar Become A Pro!

Andre Wiggins...

Andre Wiggins would have been #1 pick in the draft last season, this season and next season. He's the REAL DEAL that Kentucky will get. All the other recruits are just role players.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by sju1745 View Post
    Andre Wiggins would have been #1 pick in the draft last season, this season and next season. He's the REAL DEAL that Kentucky will get. All the other recruits are just role players.
    Most GM's said Wiggins would have went SECOND last year behind Davis..noway he would have went over Davis...not a chance.