flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Boise State =13.5 @ Creighton

Thoughts? I like it alot. Creighton is a good team, but i dont see them covering by 14. Also, BSU has looked good this year with one loss against MSU.

Looks like a 1 unit play to me.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

im laying off this game to see if Boise St is the real deal ATS this year or not

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    im laying off this game to see if Boise St is the real deal ATS this year or not
    Watched Boise start to finish vs. MSU -- they looked pretty solid. Typically not all that great away from home, but they were good that night in EL. I think they cover this number and lose by 10 or so.

GBGoPackGoGB
    GBGoPackGoGB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Creighton here, they play great at home and are hot. I see them winning by 18-22. Good luck.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Creighton is for real this year. Boise who the f knows. Msu has been off to a slow start i wouldnt take much out of that game. I got creighton 1h.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Creighton also has the best player in the country

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Watched Boise start to finish vs. MSU -- they looked pretty solid. Typically not all that great away from home, but they were good that night in EL. I think they cover this number and lose by 10 or so.
    1 more game NOCOIN then ill be a believer I really wanna be a believer though just not quite yet willing to pull the trigger

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    1 more game NOCOIN then ill be a believer I really wanna be a believer though just not quite yet willing to pull the trigger
    They're close. You're right though -- too early to tell, especially away from home.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19150

Creighton is solid, but I think that Boise has the ability to hang in this one.....also,might catch the Bluejays looking forward to Saturday's rematch with another solid mid-major. St. Joe's beat them at their place last year.

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

lookin good fellas, i didnt get a chance to check the ML.. regretting that the way this game is going