Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

2 top 5 teams playing tonight and nobody is talking about it????

I thought there would be 40 pages of discussion by now. C'mon guys we got a HUGE match up tonight
    with 2 of the most elite college basketball programs. #4 Ohio State @ #2 Duke

The Dukies are favored by 6 points. The reason they are favored by 6 is Duke recruits a lot of white boys who shoot free throws well so when teams try to come from behind late in ball games by fouling to stop the clock the Dukies pour on extra points. That and Duke lives and dies by the 3 point bucket.

Coming into the season everyone around the Carolina's thought Duke would suck this year. They have lost some major talent. So far they have been playing well.

This might be the best Ohio State team Thad Matta has ever coached so it will be interesting to see what goes down tonight.

I don't know if I will be betting on this game but if i do it will be a very small play. I'm torn b/c Ohio State is my team so it clouds my judgement. Honestly I think Duke rolls them tonight b/c of the home court advantage revenge factor.

I'm leaning taking Duke -6 b/c that way if my Buckeyes get blown out atleast i make a little bit of cash of it.

If i go with Ohio State i may take the ML at +220. This might be the best matchup talent wise we will see until the final four though, thats why i'm shocked nobody is talking about it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Okay guys very small play for me here.

Taking the Buckeyes +5.5 at -105

Hopefully Desean Thomas is hot tonight

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Laying off this game. Line is probably pretty sharp, especially for this early in the season and the public will be all over it. I'll stick to the smaller/less publicized games for now
    Points Awarded:

Porterhouse gave Dom177 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

it will be a great game man but is there any value in the game. Im here just to make money dont care about how good the game is gonna be
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: drfunkmaster

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

True

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

you gotta expect duke will destroy them. last year's game was too big of an embarrassment.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Line is not sharp duke has been undervalued all year and i just dont see a dropoff of talent from last year. Plumlee might be the most improved player in the country. This is the last bargain u will get on duke for a while.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Line is not sharp duke has been undervalued all year and i just dont see a dropoff of talent from last year. Plumlee might be the most improved player in the country. This is the last bargain u will get on duke for a while.
    bargain lol? They are laying 6 against an elite OSU team. This is a premium pal

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

buckeyes looking good

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Wow barely covered the +5.5

That hook saved me.

I wish the Buckeyes would have but atleast i won a little cheddah

Buckeyes just didn't finish the game. They got dominated in the final 5 minutes..