CavMan
    CavMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1435

Best NCAAB Capper?

I follow the NCAAF thread regularly and have a pretty good idea who is consistently good over time and who is not. I have never really followed NCAAB so I was hoping that those of you that have followed this over the years can tell me who is consistently good. I am looking for someone that is proven over time; not someone that went 8-1 last week but is down 100 units over the last 2 years.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

BXbomber11
    BXbomber11's Avatar Become A Pro!

collegeoverunder, sonny/ayo thread, houlihans, sorry to those i left out lol

MANIER08
    MANIER08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

cool thanks have been looking for similar info. also from what I have read collegeoverunder. going to test them out tonight with some of there picks. george mason, michigan st. st. clara.!!! gl!!

BXbomber11
    BXbomber11's Avatar Become A Pro!

good stuff man. ill do my own capping then ill check some of these guys plays for the day and compare it. if a few of them are on the same play and i already liked it then i will usually go a little bigger on it. not really sure percents but when a couple of them are on the same play and really like it, it seems like it always hits haha. BOL

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

college over/under seems to know what he's talking about. but i am new to the college basketball forum so i don't really know.