Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teaser for tonight

NC State +16, Minny +11.5, IU -1

I'll be playing each game individually too but think this one hits.

mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

Looks like a great teaser. Although I might would play Michigan +4 instead of NC State. Good luck.

MrVJP
    MrVJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by mahncpa View Post
    Looks like a great teaser. Although I might would play Michigan +4 instead of NC State. Good luck.
    Frisco loves his NCState! Haha but yea Hardaway Jr got knocked in the head.. who knows how he comes out today. I'm doing a similar one but leaving that NCState/Mich game, adding Nebraska and the Lakers, GL!

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by MrVJP View Post
    Frisco loves his NCState! Haha but yea Hardaway Jr got knocked in the head.. who knows how he comes out today. I'm doing a similar one but leaving that NCState/Mich game, adding Nebraska and the Lakers, GL!
    Obviously don't love them tonight if I got them +16 LOL.

uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Considering Hardaway Jr. not only passed the concussion test during the last game but also re-entered and played awesome after the hit I'd venture to guess that he's playing today.

MrVJP

Quote Originally Posted by uncynd View Post
    Considering Hardaway Jr. not only passed the concussion test during the last game but also re-entered and played awesome after the hit I'd venture to guess that he's playing today.
    Yes, you are correct. Head injuries don't always have immediate effects.. but he is doing well now. In the end, added Mich to a teaser so hopefully everyone hits and is happy, GL!

Frisco

As long as Minny keeps it up I'll have a really happy night. That was the only game I loved tonight.

MrVJP

Got the wish! My -5.5 hit, -.5 hit and your +16! Expected NCSt to check out of it again but they didn't; Michigan tried to milk clock with 7 mins left what in the world-- is that normal? I've only seen them once this year vs Pitt. NCSt trending upwards in my book.

Frisco

Got the wish! My -5.5 hit, -.5 hit and your +16! Expected NCSt to check out of it again but they didn't; Michigan tried to milk clock with 7 mins left what in the world-- is that normal? I've only seen them once this year vs Pitt. NCSt trending upwards in my book.
    These losses will be good for them. They need to learn to play hard for 40 minutes, but it's obvious they have the talent to play w/ almost anyone. I bought the hook on Mich so my -5 hit, Minny ML hit, teaser looking great too. congrats bud

MrVJP

Do you know why MSU is an underdog to Miami? +2.5 even though they should be getting Trice and Harris back (even though they will be limited to around 15 mins)

Frisco

Do you know why MSU is an underdog to Miami? +2.5 even though they should be getting Trice and Harris back (even though they will be limited to around 15 mins)
    That seems really odd.

MrVJP

I just locked it into one of my open teasers.. I really like MSU here. I just think Izzo will have them ready to go after some terrible ball lately (in wins but still) with those guys returning. Will look into more things before I play more units ATS but just something for everyone to look out for.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

$$$$$$$$$$$