ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Rondo is not the scorer Jrue is. Rondo doesn't have the offensive game Jrue does. Your post is fukkin stupid. It's like me saying if Jrue passed 7 more times per game then he would be on par with Rondo for assists.

Right, and if he passed 7 more times a game...Wait for it...Wait for it....His fukking scoring would go down..Then you wouldn't be able to argue that his offense is better.

You really are a fukkin idiot aren't you?

Your thread title states "the best point guard in the east"....Not the "best scoring point guard in the east", if you had made the title that then your argument of he averages the most points would actually mean something.

Rondo has better averages than Holiday in every stat that matters except for scoring...

Here ya go...Would you rather have a QB with 41 tds and 35int's and 50 rushing yards....Or a QB with 32 tds, 12int's and 450 rush yards? The one guy accounts for the most scoring points...but the other guy happens to out due him in every other category...

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bro I'm never wrong when it comes to these types of things. Holliday will not win a ring as the number 1 option on a basketball team. He will never be a superstar in this league (calliber of a Dwill or CP3, two guys which changed two franchises single handedly in Utah and NO)
    Wait a second. When was Rondo ever the #1 option? He had Garnett, Pierce, and Ray Allen when they won the championship.

Holiday is a better player right now and has had shit to work with since he came into the league.

I respect Rondo, but but some of you fukks are blind when it comes to Jrue.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

[QUOTE=ngates815;16925152]Right, and if he passed 7 more times a game...Wait for it...Wait for it....His fukking scoring would go down..Then you wouldn't be able to argue that his offense is better.

This is debatable. Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't. Jrue has a stronger offensive game than Rondo and he's still getting almost 10 assists a game.

Your a fukkin clown with these awful posts.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

[QUOTE=PhillyFlyers;16925194]
    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Right, and if he passed 7 more times a game...Wait for it...Wait for it....His fukking scoring would go down..Then you wouldn't be able to argue that his offense is better.

This is debatable. Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't. Jrue has a stronger offensive game than Rondo and he's still getting almost 10 assists a game.

of course it would because with the amount of possessions he has he is passing instead of scoring
    isn't that basic logic?
    unless he is gaining more possessions some how

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Wait a second. When was Rondo ever the #1 option? He had Garnett, Pierce, and Ray Allen when they won the championship.

Holiday is a better player right now and has had shit to work with since he came into the league.

I respect Rondo, but but some of you fukks are blind when it comes to Jrue.
    Rondo is the number 1 option in Boston right now....

His team will go further than Holliday's team. The only reason Philly got to game 7 last year is because PP and Ray Allen were 65% at best in that series (health). Do you not remember Rondo destroying Holliday with 4 minutes left in game 7?

Holliday is the reason they lost that series. Rondo shit on him in the final moments in crunch time.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=PhillyFlyers;16925194]
    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

You have yet to make 1 post that would justify as to why he's the best point guard in the east...You say he's averages the most points, that doesn't make you the best player in the league...Why does durant win the scoring title, yet Lebron wins the MVP?

Let me guess that's another awful post....You have nothing to back up your theory as to why he's the best...IF "Jrue" would be able to average the same amount of points per game if he passed 7 more times a game, why the fukk doesn't he? Makes no sense, instead he'll just chuck up more shots with his 40% shooting...

You can't make 1 solid point as to why he's the best...Yes he averages the most points. Congrats, that doesn't make you the best player last I checked.

I'm assuming the response will be "you're a clown with awful posts" which will just confirm that you have no actual reason to believe he's the best, you're just a dumbfuk fan...Or you'll just ignore the bolded part, which will also prove you're just another dumbfukk fan. Because your only argument on why he's the best is because he scores the most points....which really doesn't matter when someone outplays you in every other category....Can't wait for all NBA team to come out and your boy doesn't even get a fukkin vote.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Rondo is the number 1 option in Boston right now....

His team will go further than Holliday's team.
    The only reason Philly got to game 7 last year is because PP and Ray Allen were 65% at best in that series (health). Do you not remember Rondo destroying Holliday with 4 minutes left in game 7?

Holliday is the reason they lost that series. Rondo shit on him in the final moments in crunch time.
    Jrue is the #1 option on the Sixers right now and they have the same record and the Sixers have dominated the Celtics this season, including preseason.

Makes me wonder where your opinion is coming from.

If the Celtics do go further, it's not because Jrue isn't better than Rondo. It's because Rondo has better talent around him and because the Sixers got fukked by Bynum and his knees.

Sixers play Boston with a healthy Bynum, and Boston might not win even one game against them.

Goat Milk

Jrue is the #1 option on the Sixers right now and they have the same record and the Sixers have dominated the Celtics this season, including preseason.

Makes me wonder where your opinion is coming from.

If the Celtics do go further, it's not because Jrue isn't better than Rondo. It's because Rondo has better talent around him and because the Sixers got fukked by Bynum and his knees.

Sixers play Boston with a healthy Bynum, and Boston might not win even one game against them.
    lol ok bud. whatever you say then. the true sign of a amateur is someone that talks about nba records 1 month into the season. everyone knows boston goes on runs in the 2nd half of the year and everyone with a clue about basketball here knows boston will finish with a better record than philly and i'll even guarantee it...bynum or no bynum. I told you before the season that Bynum is a bum and just a stats guy and you tried to tell me he's one of the best players in the league.

you still have yet to answer to the fact that holliday was abused in game 7 down the stretch of that game by Rondo...in crunch time...it was obvious there was no comparison between the two. Rondo single handedly beat the entire sixers team in a 4 minute span.

Thanks.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

lol ok bud. whatever you say then. the true sign of a amateur is someone that talks about nba records 1 month into the season. everyone knows boston goes on runs in the 2nd half of the year and everyone with a clue about basketball here knows boston will finish with a better record than philly and i'll even guarantee it...bynum or no bynum. I told you before the season that Bynum is a bum and just a stats guy and you tried to tell me he's one of the best players in the league.

you still have yet to answer to the fact that holliday was abused in game 7 down the stretch of that game by Rondo...in crunch time...it was obvious there was no comparison between the two. Rondo single handedly beat the entire sixers team in a 4 minute span.

Thanks.
    Yeah, Rondo single-handedly beat the Sixers in 4 minutes.......when the series got taken to 7 games when Boston was expected to sweep them.

Fukkin clown.

Bynum grabbed 30 rebounds vs. Garnett last season in a single game. You put a healthy Bynum on the Sixers and the Celtics get raped. You still have yet to account for the fact that Rondo is surrounded by better talent and Jrue has carried the Sixers on his back this whole season missing the second best center in the game, and on some nights, the best.

Even with all of that, the Sixers have dominated Boston this year and it's because of Jrue.

Goat Milk

Yeah, Rondo single-handedly beat the Sixers in 4 minutes.......when the series got taken to 7 games when Boston was expected to sweep them.

Fukkin clown.

Bynum grabbed 30 rebounds vs. Garnett last season in a single game. You put a healthy Bynum on the Sixers and the Celtics get raped. You still have yet to account for the fact that Rondo is surrounded by better talent and Jrue has carried the Sixers on his back this whole season missing the second best center in the game, and on some nights, the best.

Even with all of that, the Sixers have dominated Boston this year and it's because of Jrue.
    and yet Philly won't make it out of the first round

how many nba debates do you want to lose to me? you've lost every one so far. go watch the game for another 15 years. then maybe we can have real debates.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

and yet Philly won't make it out of the first round
    If the Sixers get a fully healthy Bynum back in time, yes they will and they will go further than Boston will.

If you think otherwise, then put your fukkin money up.

Goat Milk

If the Sixers get a fully healthy Bynum back in time, yes they will and they will go further than Boston will.

If you think otherwise, then put your fukkin money up.
    I will. I will bet against the sixers whoever they play in the first round. Brooklyn? Knicks? Boston? Miami? All losses guaranteed. I never lose these bets.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I will. I will bet against the sixers whoever they play in the first round. Brooklyn? Knicks? Boston? Miami? All losses guaranteed. I never lose these bets.
    I hope the Sixers get Bynum back in time, that he's fully healthy, and that they play Boston in the first round.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

How the fukk does Rondo's name keep getting mentioned in this conversation? He's not the best point guard in the East and the Sixers would laugh and hang the fukkin phone up if the Celtics offered a Rondo for Jrue trade.

In fact, there is probably no point guard in the East the Sixers would trade Jrue for straight up.

Derrick Rose.......awesome player but is very injury prone, Holiday has basically an injury-free history.
    And this is why the whole damn city of Philadelphia are perennial losers. You think the GM's that have Rose, Rondo or Williams would consider a trade straight up in which they got Holiday in return?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Lebron james is a better pg than everyone

KrasH
    KrasH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Jrue is definitely better than Williams, and Teague and anyone else NOT named Rondo. I still take Rondo but Jrue is catching up, Jrue is alock down defender...

mosswoods21
    mosswoods21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1420

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Lebron james is a better pg than everyone
    most correct/insightful post in this thread.

dnguyen258
    dnguyen258's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

False rajon rondo triple double point guard king baby

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by KrasH View Post
    Jrue is definitely better than Williams
    Williams is already one of the best pg's of all time. get your facts straight.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Williams is already one of the best pg's of all time. get your facts straight.
    no he's not and deron will never win a ring either. loves to shoot the 3 and sucks at it. walks the ball down the court and waits until there's 10 seconds to do anything just like rondo, which is fine i guess but is fukking boring.

westbrook and lebron best pgs right now. nash up there when he gets healthy

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Jrue Holiday tonight:

33 Points. 14 Assists. 5 Rebounds.

Scored the last 14 points for the Sixers including the basket to send the game into overtime and then he scored all 12 of their points in overtime to win the game.

Last 3 games:

92 Points. 32 Assists.

The Best Point Guard In The Eastern Conference.

Goat Milk

Jrue Holiday tonight:

33 Points. 14 Assists. 5 Rebounds.

Scored the last 14 points for the Sixers including the basket to send the game into overtime and then he scored all 12 of their points in overtime to win the game.

Last 3 games:

92 Points. 32 Assists.

The Best Point Guard In The Eastern Conference.
    Best PG in the East? The guy is 17-23 playing in the EAST chief, not the West. His stats will drop when Bynum comes back too. He's a great young pg but you lose all credibility when you say he's better than Rondo. No one actually believes that in the NBA. Is Holiday even gonna make the all star game?

Just to let you know, the coaches in the nba select all-star reserves, and I'm pretty sure they know who should and should not be playing in the AS game. Let's see if he even makes it.

CaliSwag818
    BET BIG WIN BIG!
    CaliSwag818's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Rondo is a better passer? Look who he can pass to. Holiday has to pass to dude's like LaVoy Allen, Nick Young, and Spencer Hawes.

Watch when the Sixers play the Celtics, Holiday has a much more rounded game than Rondo. Almost none of what you said is true. You say Holiday is a better scorer right after you say that Rondo is tougher to guard. How can that be?

I will give you that he is more deceptive than Jrue, but Jrue on the break is lethal, Rondo is not better in transition.

don't talk about NickYoung like that that n88ga NICE swag swag lol

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Yeah and Evan Turner has a normal sounding voice

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

2-24.....mvp mvp mvp

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510