bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

2nd Half Play on the Memphis Game...hurry

Memphis PK 2nd half...line just went up...HURRY AND POUNDDDDDDDD THIS...DOWN BY 5.I LIKE THEM TO WIN SU...

SEASON RECORD 9-2

bradleysnyder

Just POUND this play.Memphis was a fav to win and now minny is a fav because they are up 5 at the half!!!!!POUNDDDDD THIS PLAY.I MEAN POUND!!!

bradleysnyder

Im in LOVE with this.Memphis a PK...I CANT GET OVER IT!!!!

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

have Memphis +3 for the game

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Just POUND this play.Memphis was a fav to win and now minny is a fav because they are up 5 at the half!!!!!POUNDDDDD THIS PLAY.I MEAN POUND!!!
    umm min was a 3 point fav to start the gm...

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    umm min was a 3 point fav to start the gm...

Well i dont know when you saw the line,but i saw memphis at -200 ML to start!

bradleysnyder

5Dimes had memphis the fav.I still dont care either way what the line opened/closed at....Memphis pk is the right side for the 2nd half.I have a parlay with memphis -200 ML in it.So apparently i got screwed or it was a typo.I paid -200 for memphis....

2daBank

you got bad line bro, i would have loved to get minny at + money, as it is im on them -3 so pretty sure they were the fav....

bradleysnyder

i was fooled by the 2nd half line.shoulda known minn pk was the play

2daBank

i was fooled by the 2nd half line.shoulda known minn pk was the play
    i was hoping minny win by 4 so we both could hit...im sure you get it back bradley..anything else you like on the card today? i lean ill st-7.5, mizzou if i can get 6 or better, clem-1.5, and i like provo even tho the line move is curious to me, im a fan of fairfield and the maac in general but think provo will own them on the glass so -3.5 it down to starting to look short to me...

KrasH
    KrasH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bradley your first mistake was NOT KNOWING that MEMPHIS opened and CLOSED an underdog. You had no other reason for taking Mem other then the fact that you would be getting Memphis at plus money for the game when you thought they were favorites to begin with. Trying to value play it but didn't realize memphis was always the underdog. lol.... Cmon Bradley you are better then this.

bradleysnyder

I got memphis in a ML parlay at 9:32am est today at -200...So i had NO IDEA they were a dog.

2nd my season record is now 9-3 in cbb.This was a dumb ass rushed play that i was straight fooled on.I feel stupid for even betting $100 on this crap play.Im on west va right now -4 +112 cfoot and Arizona st +3 for tonight

Also thinking about a play on OHIO STATE ML PARLAY WITH CINCINNATI AND OHIO ST FOOTBALL FOR TOMORROW....

Buckeyes are a straight up LOCK tomorrow!

bradleysnyder

Also liking VA com VS Duke tonight + the points....No bet yet,because im waiting on it to move to 6

2daBank

I got memphis in a ML parlay at 9:32am est today at -200...So i had NO IDEA they were a dog.

2nd my season record is now 9-3 in cbb.This was a dumb ass rushed play that i was straight fooled on.I feel stupid for even betting $100 on this crap play.Im on west va right now -4 +112 cfoot and Arizona st +3 for tonight

Also thinking about a play on OHIO STATE ML PARLAY WITH CINCINNATI AND OHIO ST FOOTBALL FOR TOMORROW....

Buckeyes are a straight up LOCK tomorrow!
    i like cincy and osu as well...they must have just a bad line set for you on that mem gm cause they weere never favs let alone -200, man i would have unloaded on minny at + money but of coarse then the book wouldnt have honored it..

2daBank

Also liking VA com VS Duke tonight + the points....No bet yet,because im waiting on it to move to 6
    lean vcu as well but would really like 7,,lol

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Memphis PK 2nd half...line just went up...HURRY AND POUNDDDDDDDD THIS...DOWN BY 5.I LIKE THEM TO WIN SU...

SEASON RECORD 9-2
    Boom 0-5 last 5 plays.

BrokeDIkk showing his true colors.