bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

2 College basketball plays today........

Marquette -5
    Illinois -1

wilhelm1st
    wilhelm1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

agree on both

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gl B man. on both as well.

bradleysnyder

Hey where is donkeys2012 at?

My season record is now 9-2

Where is this phucking pile of trash clown at?????

This is not a made up number.Go ahead and run my cbb thread posts at the start of the season and tell me where im not 9-2.Im not talking trash to ANYONE but this clown.I have been telling people for months wait til the cbb season starts and then start fading me.He says im easy fade material.We guess what.....Ive hit my last 4 in a row and 6 of 7.So if this clown is really fading me,then lets set the record.Lets see where he ends up at the end of the season.Told him i would GUARANTEE i hiy 70% or more all season or not post.He has to give me NOTING in return.I just know how much skill i have in this sport as i have for many many years.Kinda like m 16 game in a row win streak last year and my 27-6 run

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Good call on Marquette, I should have played it. Bet butler as a feel play instead

bradleysnyder

Well after you consider how marquette lost the other day to butler this was a pretty easy call because in my mind it was a mismatch.Illy shoulda played quette,not butler.You have to watch for upsets like these in these tourneys where a team got screwed and is playing a less quality opponet then what they are suppost too according to the line in the previous game.This was the same case with florida state saturday night.They were +2 when they should have been a fav.They won outright and that was such an easy play,that i did not post,so therefore im not taking credit for it.These situations are all over these tourneys!

Just have to watch for them.Thats how i got these two plays today and they both played out just as suspected

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Nice picks