ncaa hoops (16-13) -> +21 units

**mtsu +3
    ***depaul +5.5

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

ADDING:

**S FLORIDA -6

-Questionable losses by S Florida, but I think they cover tonight. Bradley has played no one of substance this year to warrant being a 6pt dog on the road. To me this is a classic case of the better team struggling and their stock falling a bit too much.

**UCLA -12.5
    -This spread SHOULD be higher. Georgia doesn't allow you to kill them on the frontline, so Kyle Anderson is going to have to pick up his game tonight.

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

ADDING:

****INDIANA -9

-I've been waiting for it to hit this number. In my opinion, another example of a team whose stock has fallen a little bit lower then it should have after a sub-par effort against Georgia. That said, GTown looked good last night against a UCLA team that at this point looks to be lacking chemistry and probably a bit overrated at this point in the season. I think we see the Indiana that was projected as preseason #1 tonight.

**ST LOUIS - +8.5
    -St Louis is scrappy and physical, which I think is in their favor against the Jayhawks tonight. I see St Louis as a poor man's Michigan State. They have a similar build, but not near the talent. One thing is for sure, they play hard and I think they stay within the points here tonight.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL