Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wish I took the Butler +6 game line.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Butler will cover and probably win. Refs are making sure of it. FYI I'm on Butler.
    what I tell ya. Refs calling everything it Butler's favor. About to be a tie game.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another bs foul. Smith pushed off w/ his left arm

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Butler with the come from behind win!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

spoke to soon.

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

I think Marquette got screwed on those last 2 foul calls- especially the and 1- didn't even touch him....

But I can't stand these ignorant screwballs who come on here claiming that because there are a lot of fouls called it means the game is rigged for the over....refs call fouls- sometimes a ton of em....that's hoops- always has been- in no way is that evidence that it's rigged---it just makes you a sore loser---if you're gonna gamble suck it up and take your loses- don't blame it on a rigged game

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

tell me this wasn't a sharp line

sunzal

- 3.5 is looking better now- the refs must've had that too

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by sunzal View Post
    I think Marquette got screwed on those last 2 foul calls- especially the and 1- didn't even touch him....

But I can't stand these ignorant screwballs who come on here claiming that because there are a lot of fouls called it means the game is rigged for the over....refs call fouls- sometimes a ton of em....that's hoops- always has been- in no way is that evidence that it's rigged---it just makes you a sore loser---if you're gonna gamble suck it up and take your loses- don't blame it on a rigged game
    Not on Marquette but these refs are either trying to throw the game so Butler covers or they are completely incompetent. Completely 1 sided officiating

sunzal

there goes -3.5

Frisco

- 3.5 is looking better now- the refs must've had that too
    Don't be a douche and your -3.5 is toast.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

sunzal

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Not on Marquette but these refs are either trying to throw the game so Butler covers or they are completely incompetent. Completely 1 sided officiating
    games are one sided all the time---do you ever watch hoops? doesn't mean it's rigged- seriously man, think about the conspiracies involved if every game that looked like one-sided refs was rigged?

Frisco

Lol did he even see the rim when he shot that

sunzal

Don't be a douche and your -3.5 is toast.
    really- i'm the douche? read the in-game threads on this forum- and you're telling me it's the guy saying the game's aren't rigged that's the douche? what an alternative reality you're living in

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Landered lol. Put together a small parlay and I bet that will be my only loss lol.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

So awesome...doesn't that get you excited for CBB?

Frisco

games are one sided all the time---do you ever watch hoops? doesn't mean it's rigged- seriously man, think about the conspiracies involved if every game that looked like one-sided refs was rigged?
    Yea an alternative reality where refs never throw games and players never point shave. That's where you're living.

sunzal

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    So awesome...doesn't that get you excited for CBB?
    didn't you hear? the fix was in- it was all like professional wrestling- the refs had Butler and the over so they caused the last 3 to go in- how can you be excited about such a rigged sport?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Well the refs made sure Butler covered so us Butler backers win. The 3 and the end of the game was just icing on the cake.

sunzal

Yea an alternative reality where refs never throw games and players never point shave. That's where you're living.
    anyone that looks back at this thread and reads your delusional comments knows exactly the type of guy you are.....i mean every close call you were calling "fix is in" "game is rigged" - unreal.....it must be a great life thinking the whole world is already fixed

sunzal

Well the refs made sure Butler covered so us Butler backers win. The 3 and the end of the game was just icing on the cake.
    seriously??? you too??? how bout the and 1 that they called for Marquette with 30 seconds to go that gave them a real chance of covering the 3.5---if the fix was in, would the refs call a foul against Butler with 30 seconds to go to give Marquette a chance at covering....a foul that could have easily gone against Marquette going over the back....

Frisco

anyone that looks back at this thread and reads your delusional comments knows exactly the type of guy you are.....i mean every close call you were calling "fix is in" "game is rigged" - unreal.....it must be a great life thinking the whole world is already fixed
    Done w/ this argument. Glad your -3.5 went belly up

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

seriously??? you too??? how bout the and 1 that they called for Marquette with 30 seconds to go that gave them a real chance of covering the 3.5---if the fix was in, would the refs call a foul against Butler with 30 seconds to go to give Marquette a chance at covering....a foul that could have easily gone against Marquette going over the back....
    game spread was 6 It was obvious the refs made sure Butler would cover that. I knew my bet was good based on how the refs was calling fouls. It's no big deal. It's a part of games nowadays. It happens. If your smart you keep an eye out for it and wager accordingly.

sunzal

really, you get satisfaction from my lose? another sign of a really happy person- we've never met but you'd rather the books make money than me---and thinking the whole world is lining up against you....i'm sure you'll say you don't care- but i feel bad for you

sunzal

game spread was 6 It was obvious the refs made sure Butler would cover that. I knew my bet was good based on how the refs was calling fouls. It's no big deal. It's a part of games nowadays. It happens. If your smart you keep an eye out for it and wager accordingly.
    game was 3.5 to 4 for last night and all morning this morning-- so now the refs only care about the closing line? cuz they make the bets last minute in the locker room?

sunzal

it's not an argument man- an argument requires 2 logical sides- your side is simply paranoid delusional

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

game was 3.5 to 4 for last night and all morning this morning-- so now the refs only care about the closing line? cuz they make the bets last minute in the locker room?
    It's cool. Some people for whatever reason don't want to see the truth. I don't wanna argue with you. Good luck with your next one.

Frisco

really, you get satisfaction from my lose? another sign of a really happy person- we've never met but you'd rather the books make money than me---and thinking the whole world is lining up against you....i'm sure you'll say you don't care- but i feel bad for you
    No i'm glad you lost b/c you're being a douche. I pointed out 1 sided officiating that actually happened and it was clear as day to everyone who watched this game that they were assisting Butler all game long. Non stop foul calls are the only thing that made the over hit and bs foul calls on Gardner kept Butler in the game too. I was on Butler +6 so not jaded by the result. I couldn't care less if you believe they did it on purpose or just b/c they are completely incompetent but i'll believe what i want and you shouldn't be a douche when i voice my opinions

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Butler and the over... fix is in
    I said that 1/2 way through second half with all the fouls.

First 123