Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's NCAA Hoops 11-17-12

NCAA HOOPS (7-9) -> -1.2 UNITS

****FSU +2
    -I truly believe FSU is the more talented team here. I realize the public will be on FSU, but I still think it is the right play. St Joe is scrappy and FSU will have to match their grit, but if they do I think they will this game. They have the athletes to match up with the Hawks, while Notre Dame didn't last night.

**BYU +3
    -Uncharacteristic shooting night for BYU and Carlino was non-existent. I don't he goes scoreless two nights in a row. A big piece of this game will be the matchup between Cooley and Davies in the paint. Which ever player gets in foul trouble early between the two of them might determine the game. I think BYU shoots the ball better and gives Notre Dame all they can handle this evening.

**WASHINGTON +1.5
    -Both teams are shaky with the ball and have trouble at the foul line. The reason I go with the Huskies in this one is that Seton Hall relies heavily on the 3pt shot and I don't know that they shoot 40% for there third straight game. They shooting 22 three pointers a game and might rely on it a bit too much in this game. This game will be won by which set of guards play the better game.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
    Last edited by Goodfella10; 11-17-12 at 12:52 PM.