MrVJP
    MrVJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Thoughts on Penn State vs NC State -12?

Penn State struggled in their first game and NC State looked pretty good, am I missing something?
    PSU needed Frazier to play 39 mins vs St. Francis and they couldnt hit a shot to save their lives

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

NC State is the real deal. Loaded w/ talent and should cover this one. I went to their 1st game against Miami (ohio) where they looked close to unstoppable.

Frisco

Pretty sure they have covered the spread in their last 10 or so games dating back to last year (NCAA tourney and ACC Tourney) but are getting a little bit more respect this go around

MrVJP

ty for the insight-- I watched a little of the penn state game and they were beyond terrible so I was curious on this line.. going to play it by itself (also added it to a teaser I have going at -7)
    GL if you play it too!

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

This is going to be a massacre Miami Ohio is better than Penn St.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    This is going to be a massacre Miami Ohio is better than Penn St.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Tim Frazier is the only thing separating Penn State from Nebraska at the bottom of the Big Ten. Wow both teams are awful. If NC State doesn't win this by 20+ they're not a top 10 team.

MrVJP

I hope so, the line movement so far suggests I made a bad play last night so let's hope they come out focused

MrVJP

Game time
    GL fellas

usfunca
    usfunca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Was going to make a play, missed it by probably 30 seconds and my book isn't offering live odds on this game. Damn. GL!

MrVJP

hmm, seems like they'll cover (covered) but I came away unimpressed with NCST's boxing out and rebounding-- worth noting for games vs Duke and NC later on.
    Last edited by MrVJP; 11-15-12 at 06:00 PM. Reason: (covered)

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

best rebounder only played 19 minutes, Howell led the ACC in rebounding last year. TJ Warren was shooting 3;s and handling the ball so he could play more at the 3 later in the year.

Frisco

best rebounder only played 19 minutes, Howell led the ACC in rebounding last year. TJ Warren was shooting 3;s and handling the ball so he could play more at the 3 later in the year.
    If anyone thinks Duke has better big men than Leslie and Howell then something is wrong w/ them. Brown had a bad game today tho

MrVJP

Haha I see, I am just going with what I saw during the game. Pretty sure they can work on the boxing out but it was definitely not polished today (although they didn't look energized from the start and they still coasted for the most part).

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by MrVJP View Post
    Haha I see, I am just going with what I saw during the game. Pretty sure they can work on the boxing out but it was definitely not polished today (although they didn't look energized from the start and they still coasted for the most part).
    emphasis on coasted.

MrVJP

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    emphasis on coasted.
    Long season ahead, we'll see what happens