RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Kentucky haters

Go ahead check in now so I can get back at u at the end of the game F$$$ duke an the dukies an the Cameron crazies an all the other queer ass program rituals

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

queer, you have a joke of a team. Duke should blow you out of the water if they are even a top 20 team

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

Checking in RG,, I am on the Dukies tonight..

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

even Kentucky coach was admitting Duke is a real team and ready to roll Kentucky tonight and his team is just trying right now to figure out how to compete and play better and get better

Duke ML is easiest full game play of the night, and line is low... they will win 100%

and this is coming from a big UNC fan

Luckotheirish
    Luckotheirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Kentucky shit is fire....

RG3ING

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    even Kentucky coach was admitting Duke is a real team and ready to roll Kentucky tonight and his team is just trying right now to figure out how to compete and play better and get better

Duke ML is easiest full game play of the night, and line is low... they will win 100%

and this is coming from a big UNC fan
    Yeah you were prolly saying that when we beat ur tarheels 2x last year!!!! an there is no such thing as 100% really dude.. an if you follow kentucky you would know that cal always downplays his team last year he was telling people in the begaining of the season that we would be lucky to advance in the tourney!! really our squad is a joke Lkid ur program is a joke you dont compare Loserville to kentucky there is no comparision how many championships do yall have... go ahead im waiting..

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

no idea, taking UK ML

RG3ING

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    queer, you have a joke of a team. Duke should blow you out of the water if they are even a top 20 team
    Really my squad is a joke ur damn prgram is a joke next time real true blue bloods are having a conversation about there programs just shut ur damn mouth you dont have a program!!!! Hush before we have to put u over our knee an spank ya again lil kid program over there!!!!!!!!!!!!

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    Really my squad is a joke ur damn prgram is a joke next time real true blue bloods are having a conversation about there programs just shut ur damn mouth you dont have a program!!!! Hush before we have to put u over our knee an spank ya again lil kid program over there!!!!!!!!!!!!

hang on to those titles you won before anybody gave a shit about basketball LOL

RG3ING

hang on to those titles you won before anybody gave a shit about basketball LOL
    Oh are you talking about the 1 we won last year an bounced ur ass outta the tourney on our way to cutting down the nets?? Is that recent enough for you how many do yall have?? thought so bitchhhhh shut ur mouth step child

TPowell

Oh are you talking about the 1 we won last year an bounced ur ass outta the tourney on our way to cutting down the nets?? Is that recent enough for you how many do yall have?? thought so bitchhhhh shut ur mouth step child

congrats that you guys are finally relevant again, but your team sucks this year so don't get pissed off when you finally comprehend this

RG3ING

congrats that you guys are finally relevant again, but your team sucks this year so don't get pissed off when you finally comprehend this
    Relavent you wish Loserville was ever relavant than an overhyped preseason ranking ur a joke u know this is a losing argument for you an by the way how many national championships do yall have u never answer this simple question.. what a joke how shitty is it to not be a dominant football or basketball school lmao mediocre at both what a joke!!!!

TPowell

lol typical UK fan. No use of punctuation

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Yeah you were prolly saying that when we beat ur tarheels 2x last year!!!! an there is no such thing as 100% really dude.. an if you follow kentucky you would know that cal always downplays his team last year he was telling people in the begaining of the season that we would be lucky to advance in the tourney!! really our squad is a joke Lkid ur program is a joke you dont compare Loserville to kentucky there is no comparision how many championships do yall have... go ahead im waiting..
    i have no idea what you even were trying to say in that sputtering paragraph

Duke wins tonight

RG3ING

We beat yall 2x last year an we have more national championships an we have more wins in the history of our programs is that simple enough for you.... You Window Licker!!!

RG3ING

lol typical UK fan. No use of punctuation
    Typical loserville fan wants to talk about everything but the comparision of the 2 schools...

RG3ING

Look he dissapears when its time to compare schools

TPowell

now I remember why I hate being associated with the state of Kentucky. Unreal how ignorant this guy is

RG3ING

now I remember why I hate being associated with the state of Kentucky. Unreal how ignorant this guy is
    Its you bro you start by trash talking my school an saying duke is gonna blow them outta the water so all i do is state facts about my school an ur school an ur panties get in a wad really this is why i cant stand any loserville fan there all ignorant!!! Maybe just stop talking about great tradition an great programs when ur a community college compared to UK

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

Checking in after the Game RG.. Dukies pulled one off didnt they.... Good Game RG. maybe next time, but if you think Dukies spanked that a$$ wait until my Hoosiers get a hold of them Cats.. Hope you didnt loose to much on them cats tonight...

J_smiff
    J_smiff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16095

This.

Quote Originally Posted by dymd3z View Post
    but if you think Dukies spanked that a$$ wait until my Hoosiers get a hold of them Cats..
    And especially this.

J_smiff
    J_smiff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16095

Its you bro you start by trash talking my school an saying duke is gonna blow them outta the water so all i do is state facts about my school an ur school an ur panties get in a wad really this is why i cant stand any loserville fan there all ignorant!!! Maybe just stop talking about great tradition an great programs when ur a community college compared to UK
    Well that "community college" probably at least teaches the correct use of their and there...

TPowell

lol if can't beat those white guys, you might as well stay in Lexington because we'll smack that ass around

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

told you Duke was easy

even Kentucky coach admitted defeat before tipoff