bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by WVUsuperfan View Post
    you do realize kentucky is playing duke and kansas is playing mich state right?
    Very well aware.Why do you think i let all these people bash me before i responded.Was waiting on ONE certain guy.DONKEYS2012 who got suspended thanks to yours truley and this is PROOF!

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

Seems to me ur the donkey .. jackass!!

bradleysnyder

My play tonight is west va over miss st

bradleysnyder

I actually like uconn over florida tonight

bradleysnyder

Play the Kent state Golden Flash over the Denver Broncos tonight.Lockk of the entire season!!!!!

bradleysnyder

Rofl!says the member of over 4 years with 570 posts.we know whos a big time capper here!

I do this hot for a living bro and you think im dumb enough to not know kansas is playing sparty in atlanta?

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

so Bradley, who do you really like, all jokes to the side?

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Brad pointing out everyone's post numbers lmao it doesn't mater if u have over 5,000 posts like brad if there mostly wrong an have become a fade train!!

bradleysnyder

Mostly wrong?I guarantee im over 70% ALL TIME on this forum and that includes parlays....But besides that dym i really am on kansas -2 -120...it was -2.5 this morning when i got on it,but i bought the hook down to -2

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Mostly wrong?I guarantee im over 70% ALL TIME on this forum and that includes parlays....But besides that dym i really am on kansas -2 -120...it was -2.5 this morning when i got on it,but i bought the hook down to -2
    You couldn't tell I was being sarcastic dude really lol I'm on Kansas to got em late at -3.5 bought hook to get it to -3

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playing Kansas on the MONEYLINE quite large.Kentucky is VERY VERY over rated and this should be an easy W for kansas after what kentucky laid against maryland

Jayhawks ML to go 4-0 in my CBB Straight bets!

Season Record C Hoops

Straight Bets 3-0

Parlays 0-1

ANYONE WHO BOUGHT INTO THIS IS A COMPLETE MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON...LIKE I WAS SERIOUS!!!!!THIS WAS A BAIT THREAD AND DONKEYS 2012 IS SUSPENDED!THIS IS COLD,HARD PROOF!!!I HOPR YOUR HAVING FUN READING RIGHT NOW DONKEYS!!!!I TOLD YOU IF YOUR CRAP KEPT UP WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!
    Im suspended ? Funny cause I still am fading your plays and making cash.

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker82 View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha.... This dude is SBR greatness!!!! What's better the fact he didn't know the Lakers fired Brown or that he doesn't even know who is playing in these games!!! You are comedy gold man!!! Comedy F'n Gold!!!
    Exactly this guy is by far the biggest joke on the board.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Playing Kansas on the MONEYLINE quite large.Kentucky is VERY VERY over rated and this should be an easy W for kansas after what kentucky laid against maryland

Jayhawks ML to go 4-0 in my CBB Straight bets!

Season Record C Hoops

Straight Bets 3-0

Parlays 0-1

ANYONE WHO BOUGHT INTO THIS IS A COMPLETE MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON...LIKE I WAS SERIOUS!!!!!THIS WAS A BAIT THREAD AND DONKEYS 2012 IS SUSPENDED!THIS IS COLD,HARD PROOF!!!I HOPR YOUR HAVING FUN READING RIGHT NOW DONKEYS!!!!I TOLD YOU IF YOUR CRAP KEPT UP WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!
    Problem is you were serious before you edit it.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Im suspended ? Funny cause I still am fading your plays and making cash.
    Damn it d12...i thought you got the ol 24 hour suspension.Have not heard from you in a few days.AND if you faded me on NFL sunday then you lost again for 4 weeks in a row now.Plus my college hoops plays are 3-0 an 0-1 on my parlay...So no way your making cash off fading me!This thread was created for you!!!!lol

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    Problem is you were serious before you edit it.
    FALSE,I made the edit after i let 20 people make comments waiting on donkey!!!!!!I mean COME ON you really believe i thought kentucky was playing kansas tonight?You obviously dont know my post history!THE JOKER,SHIT STIRER OF THE BOARD!

Donkeys2012

Damn it d12...i thought you got the ol 24 hour suspension.Have not heard from you in a few days.AND if you faded me on NFL sunday then you lost again for 4 weeks in a row now.Plus my college hoops plays are 3-0 an 0-1 on my parlay...So no way your making cash off fading me!This thread was created for you!!!!lol
    No this thread was created cause your a fukkin moron just like when you didnt know mike brown had been fired.

And with regard to you 70% hitting..the only time you have come close to 70% is in your height which is only 70% of a normal Human.

And Brad are you off your meds I was in your threads Sunday in which your parlays lost along with your jets bet so not quite sure how you only lost 1

I think more

bradleysnyder

Exactly this guy is by far the biggest joke on the board.
    Just remember donkey you are making a statement with a guy who RARELY visits the forum.Im here everyday and going nowhere.Im sure papertrail07 and houdini can tell you a little bit about me.I dont lie.I thought you were suspended because i could not get a reply out of you last night,even though i smashed my 2nd half play on youngstown st +7.College hoops is by far my most profitable sports ,followed by NFL and the NBA playoffs!

I can make you one guarantee donkey to call this dumb fight between us a truce.If you stop with the BS i will prove to you im over 70% on the entire college basketball season.You can fade all my plays if you wish,but if you only faded my plays all season i promise you would NOT have a great c-hoops season!

Just tail for a few weeks and watch what i do.Cbb is the easiest sport of all to cap and i can absoltley CRUSH halftime lines.....im already 3-0 on the season with straight bets and 0-1 on my first parlay last night.Trust me,if you do nothing but tail my college hoops plays and you bet enough units per game you will be up a fat chunk come march madness!Thats a promise.I had the longest posted win streak in hopps last year on the forum at 16 straight bets in a row!No shit.

bradleysnyder

No this thread was created cause your a fukkin moron just like when you didnt know mike brown had been fired.

And with regard to you 70% hitting..the only time you have come close to 70% is in your height which is only 70% of a normal Human.

And Brad are you off your meds I was in your threads Sunday in which your parlays lost along with your jets bet so not quite sure how you only lost 1

I think more
    My parlay lost correct.My $100 jets ML BET LOST CORRECT

But my saints PK WON,OVER WON,DALLAS WON ANDDDD DONT FORGET MY PLAY OF THE DAY TEXANS WON!...SO THATS A WINNING CARD SUNDAY.MY NET PROFIT WAS $1643 ON SUNDAY

bradleysnyder

And donkeys who saw that dolphins ass beating coming to screw my parlay up?

forgot to mention my baltimore ravens play won as well!

Dolphins played like the chiefs on sunday!!!Dont tell me you saw that one coming,because that was a shocker!!!The fins scored 3 points at home against the titans when the bills just ran all over the titans defense?Makes no sense ,but thats the NFL

Donkeys2012

Just remember donkey you are making a statement with a guy who RARELY visits the forum.Im here everyday and going nowhere.Im sure papertrail07 and houdini can tell you a little bit about me.I dont lie.I thought you were suspended because i could not get a reply out of you last night,even though i smashed my 2nd half play on youngstown st +7.College hoops is by far my most profitable sports ,followed by NFL and the NBA playoffs!

I can make you one guarantee donkey to call this dumb fight between us a truce.If you stop with the BS i will prove to you im over 70% on the entire college basketball season.You can fade all my plays if you wish,but if you only faded my plays all season i promise you would NOT have a great c-hoops season!

Just tail for a few weeks and watch what i do.Cbb is the easiest sport of all to cap and i can absoltley CRUSH halftime lines.....im already 3-0 on the season with straight bets and 0-1 on my first parlay last night.Trust me,if you do nothing but tail my college hoops plays and you bet enough units per game you will be up a fat chunk come march madness!Thats a promise.I had the longest posted win streak in hopps last year on the forum at 16 straight bets in a row!No shit.

So if you dont hit 70% are you going to leave the board ?

bradleysnyder

I actually think buffalo wins thursday night,but im still looking into the weather report and injury repost for that game.I will have a play locked in around 5pm friday for that NFL game....not to mention im 3-0 my last 3 thursday NFL PLAYS

Donkeys2012

I actually think buffalo wins thursday night,but im still looking into the weather report and injury repost for that game.I will have a play locked in around 5pm friday for that NFL game....not to mention im 3-0 my last 3 thursday NFL PLAYS

Where are you "LOCKS" for tonight ?

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by donkeys2012 View Post
    so if you dont hit 70% are you going to leave the board ?
    thats correct..please keep track of my record.im 3-0 so far to start the season.parlays are not factored into that record.thats straight plays.if kansas wins by 3+ tonight thats 4-0,if not mark it down to 3-1..i guarantee i will be over 70% this season.ill post my record at the bottom of every post deal?

bradleysnyder

I dont really have any so called LOCKS tonight....BUT i will add DUKE to my picks record over the cats tonight......So mark me up for a duke ML play!

Donkeys2012

thats correct..please keep track of my record.im 3-0 so far to start the season.parlays are not factored into that record.thats straight plays.if kansas wins by 3+ tonight thats 4-0,if not mark it down to 3-1..i guarantee i will be over 70% this season.ill post my record at the bottom of every post deal?
    I will need to check that you are actually 3-0 not up to your usual bs

bradleysnyder

Looks like state could screw my kansas -2 play!Going to be close

bradleysnyder

I will need to check that you are actually 3-0 not up to your usual bs

Uconn +8

youngstown st +7-2H

Indiana - a ton!

All posted

Only losing play so far was a ga/westva parlay

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMFAO at the thread title. I'm literally laughin my ass off, dumbass lmao.

Donkeys2012

Starting the contest today Brad past wins should not count.

Current Record 0-1

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

From a guy with 200 posts in 2 years as a member....REAL valuable asset and opinion on this board.Jokes on you fool!!!!Like im that phucking stupid to not know whos playing who tonight!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah buddy 200 posts.. I read the board everyday and don't always have time to post. Post count on the internet is all you have you dumb phuck. And yes I do think you're that stupid, and so does everyone else on this board. You are a penetrating joke. You don't hit 70% of shit, that's why you create a new thread everytime you post. You are an internet bitch, that's what you are. People literally wait to see what side of a game you like and bet the other. How phucking sad is that.. now go on and tell me how you have a 7 year old escalade.. and the hottest blow up doll you can buy.. and your mom still lets u suck her tit.... You phucking joke. Dumbass didn't even know the lakers fired their coach....
    Points Awarded:

Donkeys2012 gave rainmaker82 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker82 View Post
    Yeah buddy 200 posts.. I read the board everyday and don't always have time to post. Post count on the internet is all you have you dumb phuck. And yes I do think you're that stupid, and so does everyone else on this board. You are a penetrating joke. You don't hit 70% of shit, that's why you create a new thread everytime you post. You are an internet bitch, that's what you are. People literally wait to see what side of a game you like and bet the other. How phucking sad is that.. now go on and tell me how you have a 7 year old escalade.. and the hottest blow up doll you can buy.. and your mom still lets u suck her tit.... You phucking joke. Dumbass didn't even know the lakers fired their coach....

100% Spot on. Bradley is a moron

bradleysnyder

Starting the contest today Brad past wins should not count.

Current Record 0-1
    This is a season donk.Why should my 3-0 start not count?Thats not real fair for you to say.Lets keep this fair and legit.

3-1 posted straight plays to start the season.I told you this is my best sport and im not goin to start this contest off my 1st lost.Come on man.Thats not really a fair request by you.If im such a terrible capper,the the 3-0 start should not matter.

So season record is 3-1.Just because you failed to aknowlegde the first 3 winning threads of the season does not mean they should not count.Whats funny is people are still buying this thread title like i was serious.Evven you knew what was up with the thread donkey!Haha lol

bradleysnyder

After the duke game i will be 4-1 or 3-2

Donkeys2012

After the duke game i will be 4-1 or 3-2
    This was no agreed to until today therefore the record starts today.

If your such a great capper an 0-2 start shouldnt hurt right ?

bradleysnyder

This was no agreed to until today therefore the record starts today.

If your such a great capper an 0-2 start shouldnt hurt right ?

0-2???Duke covered and won STRAIGHT UP...AND my hoops plays have been posted since opening day...Record is now 4-1.Just because you dont want to aknowledge a 3-0 start dont mean it does not count...THE RECORD IS 4-1!!!!Kills you to admit that,but the record is 4-1

First 123 Last