GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    He's going to be very, very good.
    Agree 100%. Not a state fan obviously but definitely wasn't upset to see him come in state and spurn that scumbag Calipari. Looking forward to some epic battles with the young talented UM squad Beilein has put together

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

good call wizz.

i watched the last 2 minutes. not enough to assess but i don't see any nba talent on the state team this year

GoBlue23
    Penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    good call wizz.

i watched the last 2 minutes. not enough to assess but i don't see any nba talent on the state team this year
    Do you mean for the 2013 draft class? Because Gary Harris has the talent of a top 15 pick down the road...he's only a freshman. I think Dawson has a shot at the league as a bench guy as well based on his athleticism and motor alone.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    Agree 100%. Not a state fan obviously but definitely wasn't upset to see him come in state and spurn that scumbag Calipari. Looking forward to some epic battles with the young talented UM squad Beilein has put together
    Should be entertaining.

I think Harris and Valentine are both going to be good -- especially with the little things, like passing and D.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    Do you mean for the 2013 draft class? Because Gary Harris has the talent of a top 15 pick down the road...he's only a freshman. I think Dawson has a shot at the league as a bench guy as well based on his athleticism and motor alone.
    I'll have to keep an eye out for Harris next time. I watched michigan's first game and man they are loaded. two sons of two former greats in the nba. i see that working out well for uofm.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Tough to bet against Izzo. As solid a coach as NCAAB has ever seen. Mad respect for Mich St and the program they have.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Tough to bet against Izzo. As solid a coach as NCAAB has ever seen. Mad respect for Mich St and the program they have.
    He was into it tonight.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate

I'll have to keep an eye out for Harris next time. I watched michigan's first game and man they are loaded. two sons of two former greats in the nba. i see that working out well for uofm.
    GRIII is a flat out monster

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

good call wizz.

Thanks goat. Yea don't bother watching college early on. Way too fukkin sloppy.

First 123