paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Deniz Kilicli on WVU is so bad

this guy is so fukkin bad. he always holds the ball on the low block for the entire shot clock and then makes the worst move to the hole only to clank it off the backboard no rim. guy actually thinks he has low post moves but his feet are horrible.

i remember watching him closely last year when i had wvu and ripping my hair out he's fukkin awful. slowest motherfukker with hands of stone. and now he's somehow still on the team. only good thing is that this ugly motherfukker finally cut his hair and shaved off his disgusting beard. he looked like a chechen rebel.

i'm so glad i don't have wvu in this game just because of him. if there's any wvu fans here, they'll know what i'm talking about.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

LOL he all they have and tonight they have nothing

paranoyd androyd

just hideously ugly. i'd love to see this guy get his skull kicked in by the blacks on the team. i can smell his foul eastern european body stench through my screen

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Guy who just shot free-throws might be uglier, that might be the biggest/ugliest nose I have ever seen

paranoyd androyd

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Guy who just shot free-throws might be uglier, that might be the biggest/ugliest nose I have ever seen
    that's him dude #13! i told you he cut his hair and beard from last year

check out this guy's line so far... 0-3 shooting, 3 turnovers, 2 fouls, 2 bricked free throws. i love watching him play just to see how badly he'll fukk things up.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

the whole penetrating team is terrible

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    that's him dude #13! i told you he cut his hair and beard from last year

check out this guy's line so far... 0-3 shooting, 3 turnovers, 2 fouls, 2 bricked free throws. i love watching him play just to see how badly he'll fukk things up.
    I'm talking about the African-American, unless the dude went reverse Michael Jackson on us

tto827

At that shot attempt, what the penetrate was that if he did not get bailed out

paranoyd androyd

that shot was hilarious, totally out of control banged off the backboard nowhere close to rim. he follows it up with another bricked free throw and then throws that cross court pass out of bounds with the guard cursing him out. this guy is a special kind of awful