mandude
    mandude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

Davidson/New Mexico

What are some thoughts on this game? I'm currently seeing Davidson +5. Tempted to pull the trigger on the dog as I think they match up well against New Mexico & have a big edge in the front court. What concerns me is the Lobos huge homecourt advantage in the Pitt. What's everybody thinking on this game?

uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I wouldn't say they have a huge edge in front court, they are just much, much deeper. Lobos can play big or small and if they do decide to play big, you're 100% right, Davidson will pound the inside leading to Lobos foul trouble and GG. Lobos coach I think can avoid that tarp and stay small, if he does they've got a real good shot of covering the number, IMO.

mrsolodolo21
    mrsolodolo21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7319

On a neutral court I might be all over Davidson straight up, but I'm not sure I can bet on them in this setting, even at +5. Davidson had trouble on the road last season, and I know they are a deep, experienced, and talented group, but I'll be laying off this one since its played in the Pit.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

NM in the Pitt defensively is too much for davidson. This will come down to FTs in the last minute probably. It will be close but I do not see NM losing this game. Covering might be different. I teased them down to a pick em

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

New mexico a covering machine last year and this is a 3AM game for Davidson...home opener for New Mexico, lots excitement, I lean New Mexico

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i dont make a habit of playing against NM in the pit..gl