Friday: 1-2 (-1.20u)YTD: 1-2 (-1.20u) (33.3%)

Favorites (1u): 0-0 (+0.00u)
Underdogs (1u): 1-2 (-1.20u)
Totals (1u): 0-0 (+0.00u)

November: 1-2 (-1.20u) (33.3%)

Central Michigan/Iowa over 141
Keno Davis returns to the sidelines tonight as Central Michigan's head coach. And if there is one thing that Davis' teams like to do, it's run. During his time at Providence, Davis' teams played to the 10th, 5th and 9th fastest paces in the country. That will be no different with this year's Chippewas. He inherits a roster with lots of defections, and they're going to be very small. They'll play a lot of 4-guard looks, and they'll be looking to press all night.

In Iowa's first two games, an exhibition win over Quincy and a regular season win over UT-Pan American, the Hawkeyes have employed a full-court press for about 65-70% of each game. The game against Pan American played to 75 possessions, and the Broncs are typically a team that likes to play at a much slower pace. Against Central Michigan, I would look for an even quicker tempo.

Iowa will have no issues scoring against a bad Central Michigan defense that allowed Lake Superior State to shoot 48% in their exhibition game. The Hawkeyes will dominate the interior tonight and clean up lots of their misses for easy 2nd chance points. I'm looking for a game that ends up being played in the low 160s this evening. I think this line is set way too low. I would also have a small lean to Iowa laying the big number.

Iowa 93, Central Michigan 68

Good luck to all.