Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thoughts on Lehigh/ Rob Morris game

I don't really know that much about either teams outside of watching Lehigh play a handful of times. Anybody have any insight to help me out before i bet Lehigh -3.5

Murray Rothbard
    Scared Money Don't Make Money
    Murray Rothbard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

I'm subscribed to Wunderdog Sports free picks and this is what he had to say about the game. Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderdog
    There isn't a team in the country that has a player as important to his team than C.J. McCollum, just ask coach K. He saw this All-American single-handedly beat him in the NCAA Tournament. McCollum does it all, and against a very good Baylor team poured in 36 in the opener. He teams with Mackey McKnight to form a formiddable backcourt. The one thing Lehigh does is execute and get to the line, where they hit nearly 77% a year ago. Robert Morris is a good team and has a lot of parts back from a year ago, but have to be concerned about a 25 point loss to Rider in their opener. When you have teams on a comparable level, as we do here, you have to look at which team has the player that can take the game over. No one has a better one than Lehigh. The Mountain Hawks have been a cover machine at 14-2 ATS in their last 16, including 7-1 ATS outside conference play. Lehigh in this one.

Suffice it to say, he like LeHigh -3.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I rode Lehigh a lot last year and think I have to go with them here. Short line has me a little Leary but at least it moved from -1.5 open

Frisco

Thanks guys

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

like lehigh, morris shot 25% vs Rider...overnight line move reinforces the play. I think its good to go.

THoll702
    THoll702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5448

On Lehigh, locked and loaded. Bucknell and Lehigh can play. Lehigh has much better guard play.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

well 4 of their starters are coming back, most importantly their nba prospect c.j. mccollum.

don't know too much about robert morris though...

mrsolodolo21
    mrsolodolo21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7319

Robet Morris was hyped up in a lot of preseason magazines, and I think ESPN the mag had them at around #60 overall (which is extremely high). They return four starters, and are expected to win the Northeast conference. They play a half-court, methodical inside-out game and some solid pressure defense. They are certainly better than what they showed at Rider, but I still am taking Lehigh here; locked them in at -1.5. Mccollum is certainly a big reason; I think he can pull them through if this one gets tight.

Frisco

Looking great

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

This was a no doubter. Gotta love those soft college basketball lines. I'm on Michigan/IUPUI over heavy too.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was an absolute crush, good hit guys

Frisco

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Gonna ride Lehigh until the wheels fall off. These guys have been good for me last couple years. Easy win again for them