uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

SH CBB Action Sunday Nov. 11th

Remembering all that died for our freedom today (Remembrance Day Canada)

Posted Record = 2-0 (+2.00u)

Air Force -6

I wasn't going to bet any games today but I found this price and it is a play. Air force comes into this year with eyes forward. New coach and a much more mature roster of guys will see Air Force as a bigger presence in the mountain west. Their leader on defense Taylor Broekhuis (6'10") is a fine shot blocker and great defender who can also score when he gets in a groove. I can see him having his way with Mike Groselle (6'8") of Citadel, it certainly wont be another 20+ point night for him. Air Force is small otherwise, guard heavy, they rely on lots of perimeter shooting to score, their guards are talented and more experienced this year having battled in the very tough and under-rated mountain west last year. Citadel is not without talent or ability, Groselle is a natural scorer it's no secret that they run the offence with him as the focal point but against a team that can effectively limit him they have few answers. I like Air Force to control the tempo and play their sets, I think Citadel will get frustrated with the lack of pace and lose the defensive battles.

Best of luck on all your action, unc

uncynd
    America Jr

Montana State +9.5

Seattle U plays a strong up tempo style offense which last year was a very scary combo paired with NBA incumbent Charles Garcia. However they didnt exactly manage to win that many games as an independent mostly due to a lacking defense. Now that Garcia is gone I doubt coach Dollar will change his offense and I know they won't be better, they will struggle without him in the same system. Montana State is being overlooked here I think. They return their leading scorer and go to man along with their strongest defender and two top three scorers. Coach Huse displays a balanced attack, his team should out defend Seattle in what will likely be a very uptempo contest, I like Montana St. to give Seattle all they can handle.

Best of luck, unc.

uncynd
    America Jr

Xavier Blount just getting benched or WHY is Montana State's leading scorer not playing.....cripes!

Kinda sick!....that changes everything; how do I get this info pre-game there's literally nothing out there about him!?!?!?!?
    Last edited by uncynd; 11-11-12 at 08:53 PM.

uncynd
    America Jr

Thanks for not playing your star and having absolutely no media about it Montana State assholes