uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

SH CBB Action Saturday Nov. 10th

Princeton +1

Mitch Henderson has really been impressive with this team and he's in a position to win a lot of games this year after his 20-12 season last year as Tigers head coach. While the loss of two prolific scorers will hurt the Tigers (Douglas Davis and Patrick Saunders) Princeton looks to be bigger this year up front and more aggressive on the boards, hopefully able to contend with the Big East marks on their schedule. This is not just four guys around Hummer. As always with coach Henderson, work ethic is a pedigree, we can expect this team to come out looking sharp.

Javon McCrea for the Buffalo Bulls is most likely the only player on the floor today who is going to play in the NBA. He is almost literally going to be a one man team out there, he needs to put up his minimum every night and then some to stay over .500 this year. This is a young team sporting a new point guard and a walk-on senior...who came to Buffalo for track. They do have some bright spots for example Auraum Nuiriankh is a bit of an unknown, he's proven he can score, he's tough and provides some additional leadership. Many intangibles for Buffalo and I'm not convinced they have it together enough to win this game, in a few weeks they would fair better. The recipe for Buffalo to win this game is get the ball to McCrea and watch him score.

I want what Princeton's cooking, game plan and work ethic.

uncynd

(old capper from therx 'unconscious')
    Last edited by uncynd; 11-10-12 at 10:58 AM. Reason: sp

uncynd
    America Jr

Delaware +8

Delaware's top 4 players aren't as good as LaSalle's but they will out-rebound them and they are healthier. These teams are close geographically and they play close games. Sam Mills is sick (possibly still playing) and
    Jerrell White injured for La Salle, Delaware won't be facing them at their best. Delaware has two players who will wreck havoc on the glass today, decent guard play and a good coach.

I'm not going to say this is a lock at all, there are still scenarios where LaSalle blows them out, I just like this number; it's too high.

Last edited by uncynd; 11-10-12 at 10:20 AM.

uncynd
    America Jr

Will bet WKU @ 6.5 if it comes. No way this team deserves to be that big of a dog vs. so. miss. who arguably has undergone way more during the off-season. New coach and 2 starting freshmen...not saying I don't think Southern Miss is a force at home; they are...but laying 6.5 would be way too much, I kinda like it @ 5.5 but not enough.

uncynd
    America Jr

cmon WKU, just win

uncynd
    America Jr

2-0 not seeing anything that juicy on Sunday...bunch of coinflips if I place Sunday action I'll make a new thread.