sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

November 13, 2012

2 plays today, same game, spread and $-line....GL fellas

Play: Detroit +4, Detroit +$160:

Detroit travels to Queens in a non-conference match-up against Steve Lavin's young red storm group. Tip goes at 2pm est as part of ESPN's tip-off marathon.

Busy off-season for Lavin as he recovered from prostate surgery all the while picking up the #8 recruiting class in the nation.

Detroit enters todays game 1-0 on the seaason (N.Mich) and return 8 players (3 starters) from last years Horizon League Championship team. Jr. Ray McCallum is back for the Titans(15.4ppg) and is slated as the pre-season Horizon Player of the Year for the 2nd staright year.

Red Storm return Big East All-Rookie Team member D'Angelo Harrison along with forwards Sir'Dominic Pointer and Amir Garrett. Of the 2 Seniors on the Johnies only 1 had any real playing time last year. Get this, his name is God'sgift Achiuwa-CAnt make this sh*t up SBR! He made 18 starts and averaged almost 10 ppg.

I see these 2 teams pretty evenly matched here. Detroit won last years contest 69-63 at home and see much the same team here this year. Line opened at Johnies -5 and has crept down a tad to 4, 4.5 most shops. Think Detroit makes a little statement here against one of the weaker Big East teams.

Look for McCallum to keep the Titans in this contest and pull out the W in the end. Good luck.
    One unit +4, one unit +$160.

Haters in 3,2,1..........

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Sweep Sweep

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    2 plays today, same game, spread and $-line....GL fellas

Play: Detroit +4, Detroit +$160:

Detroit travels to Queens in a non-conference match-up against Steve Lavin's young red storm group. Tip goes at 2pm est as part of ESPN's tip-off marathon.

Busy off-season for Lavin as he recovered from prostate surgery all the while picking up the #8 recruiting class in the nation.

Detroit enters todays game 1-0 on the seaason (N.Mich) and return 8 players (3 starters) from last years Horizon League Championship team. Jr. Ray McCallum is back for the Titans(15.4ppg) and is slated as the pre-season Horizon Player of the Year for the 2nd staright year.

Red Storm return Big East All-Rookie Team member D'Angelo Harrison along with forwards Sir'Dominic Pointer and Amir Garrett. Of the 2 Seniors on the Johnies only 1 had any real playing time last year. Get this, his name is God'sgift Achiuwa-CAnt make this sh*t up SBR! He made 18 starts and averaged almost 10 ppg.

I see these 2 teams pretty evenly matched here. Detroit won last years contest 69-63 at home and see much the same team here this year. Line opened at Johnies -5 and has crept down a tad to 4, 4.5 most shops. Think Detroit makes a little statement here against one of the weaker Big East teams.

Look for McCallum to keep the Titans in this contest and pull out the W in the end. Good luck.
    One unit +4, one unit +$160.

Haters in 3,2,1..........
    Nice write up, mccallum is a beast, johnnies loaded with young talent...

im rushing at work to get home and watch hoops..

If your gonna bet equall amounts on a ml dog and spread y not just pick one for 2 units?

Or bet like 1.5 +4 and 0.5 +160?

just curious , gl

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

D Angelo Harrison can straigh light it up, fearless shooter with complete amnesia ... Watch him pull from like 23/25 feet a few times today

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Nice write up, mccallum is a beast, johnnies loaded with young talent...

im rushing at work to get home and watch hoops..

If your gonna bet equall amounts on a ml dog and spread y not just pick one for 2 units?

Or bet like 1.5 +4 and 0.5 +160?

just curious , gl
    Said at the top all plays would be one unit, should prob change that up as normally I would go heavier on plus pts and a little less on $-line when betting dog....U got any booze at the crib??? Hitting up the garage later but that wont be till like 6pm..Gonna get a list together of what we need for Thanksgiving, you're in again for the deep fried turkey at Matty's right??

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Get ready for a St.John's dikk sukking fest in this one as analysis will be provided by St. John's legend and Naismith Basketball Hall of Famer Chris Mullin (1981-85) and former Red Storm head coach Fran Fraschilla (1996-98).

At least john saunders is doing the play-by-play................

PS: Line at 2.5 most shops now

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Good luck Sweep, I missed the line when it was at 4.

Keep tearing it up in hoops. I'll be sending you my football picks...Been out of town the last two weekends so it's been hard to post/text.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

D Angelo Harrison can straigh light it up, fearless shooter with complete amnesia ... Watch him pull from like 23/25 feet a few times today
    I dont see Harrison out there

That would be a bonus, wasnt mentioned on any site I looked at

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

he was suspended for the exhibition games, but was suppose to play today... maybe just not starting...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

yeah he is in now

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

SJU was sharp side.

TxAaron

Sweep, any opinion on Xav/Butler over 132?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    SJU was sharp side.
    Kid I told you before, stay outa my threads. Thanks.

Sweeper
    CEO/CFO
    Team Brokk Dikk Fukk

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Kid I told you before, stay outa my threads. Thanks.

Sweeper
    CEO/CFO
    Team Brokk Dikk Fukk

Deemer still trying

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

kid just doesn't get it...

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Sweep, any opinion on Xav/Butler over 132?
    Havnt looked at that game myself but here is a little comment from Mikeyanks23 on this game...Looks like Butler added a solid 3pt shooter and X-men lost a key defender. If Butler makes their 3's game goes north of 133 IMO....GL

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    xavier lost their top 4 scorers from last season
    Butler added Clarke as a transfer from arkansas who was one the best 3 point shooters in the nation
    Butler has just about everyone back except for Nored who was great on d.
    but the also added 6 ft 5 kellen Dunham who is supposed to be a great shooter.

As long as butler hits their 3 balls they should cover against the younger unproven Xavier

But if they dont they should still win im just not as confident so im going small (half unit 50$) on Butler

Butler -4.5 53 to win 50

and open 4 pt teaser

1. 11/13/2012 4:00 PM College Basketball 521 Butler* -½ vs Xavier
    2. OPEN
    Risking $50.00 To Win $53.50
    and might put the

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

sweep you're too sharp

TxAaron

That may be one of the shittiest pushes I've seen lol.

Get it back tonight Sweep.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    That may be one of the shittiest pushes I've seen lol.

Get it back tonight Sweep.
    They left their D in the locker room at half I guess...Glad I got the +4 early this morning.

Terrible shot selection late 2nd half and way to many easy buckets for the Johnies.....Wanted that +160 bad, up 8 at half and tanked it

What u get it at Tx? +3 ?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Sharp line

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Sharp line
    Books get middled there....

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Kick some ass tonight pal!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Record:

Sides: 2-1 (+0.90 units)
    $-Lines: 0-1 (-1 unit)
    Totals: 0-0

Bunch of sh*t games today aside from Flor/Wisc, might have a play later...Might not.

GL guys

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

anything for today?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

anything for today?
    Looking at Ill-chi/N.mex game for today. Looking at N.Mex info now, already know what ill-chi is all about early on. Check back later...

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

November 17, 2012

One play for today..(So far).....GL

PLAY: Detroit -9.5

Heading over to fat fukk Deuce Boyd's home town and using the Titans -9.5 over the Drake Cup Cakes.

If you've been reading this thread at all you already know I used Detroit last week as a 4pt doggie vs. St.Johns and barely sqeaked out a W as Detroit apparently left its defense in the locker room at halftime. One of the most frustrating 2nd halves of BB I have watched in a long time as they blew an 8 point halftime lead and my +$160 $-line play. St. Johns with WAY to many uncontested drives to the hoop in the 2nd half and a lackluster effort on the glass by Detroit blew that +160 outa the water.

On to today.

Drake's 1st road game here (non-conf), they enter 1-0 on the season beating William Jewel () earlier this month by around 30pts. Return 5 players who saw some starters minutes last year as well as 8 newbies. Ben Simons and Richie Carter lead the way for Drake with Carter being a sharp shooter from beyond the ark. Sr. G Hines was upgraded to (?) for todays contest and even if he goes he will not be 100% (Knee).

McCallum leads the way for Detroit and if you watched any of the St.Johns games last week you know Anderson can jump outa the gym. If Detroit gets any kind of game outa Sr F Minnerath they coast here.

Bottom line is Drake lives by the outside shot so we should have NO repeat of Detroits weak interior D being exposed here. Lay the 9.5.. GL guys.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

loss, Detroit wins by 6 again outscored in 2nd half....

Record:

Sides: 2-2 (-0.20 units)
    $-Lines: 0-1 (-1 unit)

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Thursday November 29th, 2012

Two plays for tonight, same game, spread & sprinkle:

PLAY: Rider +4, +150 ML

Rider host the Lasalle Explorers tonight up in Lawrencvillle NJ, a short 30min drive up the turnpike from me. (Not that I would ever go to a game there)

The Broncs return home to their newly renovated gymnasium after going 2-2 overall in the Hoops for Hope Classic. Lost the first 2 games of that tourny on hostile courts but bounce back to take the last 2 games on a neutral court in Mexico.

Led by Jr. guard and St.John's transfer Norideen Lindsay (16ppg) and Sr. guard Jon Thompsom (11ppg/5 boards) they have a solid back court to accompany Jr. F Stewart who can shoot and get to the basket/foul line. Stewart had 22 in a losing effort last year vs. the Explorers and a perfect night at the stripe hitting all 12 of his attempts. I think the addition of another scorer this year will only improve on his stats this year as he will most likely face less double teams.

Lasalle is coming off a big OT win vs. Big5 rival Nova in a game that actually saw Lasalle as a small 3.5 point fav. Lasalle gets the close win in OT but Nova backers cash at the windows by a hook. Lasalle 3-1 overall with a 2 game win streak also have a good tandem in the back court with Duren & Galloway who both average double digits in scoring.

Game comes down to guard play and I believe Rider's guards have better size, shooting and play making ability. Factor in Stewart and its advantage=Broncs.

Taking the +4 for a unit and sprinkling a half uni on the +150. GL

Haters in 3,2,1........

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Everyone on LaSalle BUT I like Rider too. Played tough so far in the early games this season.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Great write up pal and like the angle...

norideen lindsay can really play, Lavins offense didn't suit him as he likes to chuck it up alot.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Record:

Sides: 2-3 (-1.30 units)
    $-Lines: 0-2 (-1.5 unit)

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

January 17, 2013

Valpo (13-5) @ Detroit (11-6) 7:00est

Play: Detroit -4

Rematch of the '12 Horizon League Championship game tips tonight at Calihan Hall in the toilet city of Detroit.

Sweeper looking for the Titans to bounce back at home here after suffering their first conference loss of the seaason last out vs. Clevo State. I've been following this Detroit team all year and have not pulled the trigger on them in awhile but in this spot I must say it is a great play.

Home coming week for the Titans who have won 17 strait home games (good for 8th best streak in the nation) entering this contest and I do not see that streak coming to an end. Couple that with the SOFT -4 spread and this game becomes a gift IMO.

Detroit has one of the most balanced attacks in the nation with ALL 5 starters averaging in double figures while Valpo is pretty much a one man team with Sr. Broekhoff leading the way for the Crusaders. That being said, you either lay it or don't play it SBR

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Adding Duke/GT under 128.5

(all wagers 1x as stated in first post)

If anyone interested in Bellator fights on SpikeTV tonight I think C.B. Dollaway is a live dog at +140

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Det could only put up 50 in the first?

That's weak bro

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

BRUTAL night as I see 2 stone winners at half go up in flames late in the games. Detroit blows 22pt lead (18pt halftime lead) to lose OUTRIGHT at home to Valpo. Moving on to the under in the Duke/GT game where I lose the total by 1 point. UN FUKKIN REAL night it was.

Record:

Sides: 2-4 (-2.40 units)
    $-Lines: 0-2 (-1.5 unit)
    Totals: 0-1 (-1.10 units)

First 123 Last