2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Banker throwin darts at ncaa hoops

wasnt gonna start a thread till a little later into the season as i typically get much more consistent once we get into conference play..trust me im likely to have some crazy swings day to day early on and thus will be playing everything small until numbers start having some meaning... that said im a degen and this is my fav sport so here we go...

ucon/msu un 62 1st half 55 to 50...not much to this, unusual circumstances, in germany in a hangar, cant be good for shooters..izzo's teams always play defense so wouldnt expect much different here, figure take little time for teams to adjust to surroundings and hopefully by then it be to late to get over this number...
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

lost too much last year on this rigged shiz. happy to tail

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    wasnt gonna start a thread till a little later into the season as i typically get much more consistent once we get into conference play..trust me im likely to have some crazy swings day to day early on and thus will be playing everything small until numbers start having some meaning... that said im a degen and this is my fav sport so here we go...

ucon/msu un 62 1st half 55 to 50...not much to this, unusual circumstances, in germany in a hangar, cant be good for shooters..izzo's teams always play defense so wouldnt expect much different here, figure take little time for teams to adjust to surroundings and hopefully by then it be to late to get over this number...
    I'm with you 2DB. Fav here also. Got off to a good start LY on the carrier. Tough backgrounds. Just tuning in so haven't seen the background yet.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

FG opened 135 now 131.

groovybrandone
    groovybrandone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 556

woo. checkin in

2daBank

well you can chalk this up as a loss,,,msu just handing it over to them and letting them dunk, think ucon shooting 90%..lol

seriously guys wont be many plays until the Holliday tourneys, figured this was decent 1 to take shot at and how can you resist first gm of season? lol...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Izzo keeps saying MSU wants to run more this year.

Not sure why that would be the strategy against a team with nothing underneath. They're playing right into UConn's hands.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Izzo keeps saying MSU wants to run more this year.

Not sure why that would be the strategy against a team with nothing underneath. They're playing right into UConn's hands.

yea, the boat gm worked last year,,apparently hanger in germany easier conditions,,then again hard to miss when everything at the rim besides dude draining 3s,,lol..

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Looks like an nba game.. lack of defense is amazing.. no one getting back on d.. looks like totals will be a guess first month or so

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Looks like an nba game.. lack of defense is amazing.. no one getting back on d.. looks like totals will be a guess first month or so
    Has to be driving Izzo nuts.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    it all really a guess the 1st month or so,,wasnt even gonna start the thread until then but the degen in me won out...lol

2daBank

well i started my nfl thread with a loser as well and that has went pretty well

gotta look at the bright side right?

0-1

that it for me,,the wifey needs some attention and not anything im dying to play as i dont do the prep work for ncaa hoops others prob do, i like numbers and situations and neither are available yet....

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Had not made a play since I left sbr last month... unfortunately due to the hurricane...job opportunity getting put on hold and I'm back here. Kind of nice not gambling but at the same time games aren't the same to watch..
    it all really a guess the 1st month or so,,wasnt even gonna start the thread until then but the degen in me won out...lol

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Good luck this season buddy.

Teaser Sucker
    Public Fader
    Teaser Sucker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Yup yup..good luck this year homie.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice 2da....an ncaa hoops thread.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

2DaFukkinBank, Choo the man!! GL

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Notable losers

Fla St -13
    Rutgers -16
    Drexel -7
    Purdue -5

2daBank

good to see a lot of you,,some ive been talking w recently and a couple blast from the past (awesome seeing some of you, hope all has been well!)...hopefully we can do what we normally do in this great sport and get that money....

few plays i shoulda made yesterday the most obvious that pissed me off was not playing iona vs den,,you guys from way back know how i roll with that denver squad, fade on road play on at home,,should be interesting them leaving the sun belt for the wac but hopefully they continue to be the team they always been, home may not be the adv it was against sun belt teams as i think a few of those schools play at elevation (have to look into that)...

dont mind my rambling just mental notes,,,have a few leans but again not real enthusiastic about jumping in so early,,, Delaware, ark st, s.miss, and uc irvine all kinda on my radar but again just leans really,,,feel better when i start getting numbers to work with... maybe there something i dont know bout s.miss/wku gm as it seems ppl loading up on the hilltoppers,,,appears to me navada getting bet off name recognition, uc irvine returns their whole team while nevada has some guys to replace on the inside, and from what i recall is a miserable ft shooting team, think this a gm where home court and experienced depth may prevail as uc irvine likes to get up and down the court... lasalle i think is simply laying to many against a solid delaware group returning a lot of firepower, of coarse lasalle gonna jack up a bunch of treys so they can beat anyone down when they falling...the A-10 should be awesome this season with the additions of vcu and butler..... dayton been trending the wrong direction in recent yrs and lost their leading rebounder/2nd leading scorer and the guy they had penciled in at center was suspended for the season so not sure they can take adv of arky st lack of interior play and i like arky st guards so this should be a decent matchup for them

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Notable losers

Fla St -13
    Rutgers -16
    Drexel -7
    Purdue -5
    s.bama been giant killers going back some years now,,kinda pissed i let that 1 slip by...sometimes ya gotta appease the wifey tho..

2daBank

Delaware+7.5 55 to 50..

2daBank

uc irvine going crazy, up to +2.5 on the team i like..gonna wait and see if it goes higher and check if there any good reason for move or it just some tout pimping nevada..

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Newly subbed banker! Best of Luck!

2daBank

Delaware+7.5 55 to 50..
    Escaped with half point win, nice when those work out...lol..

1-1 on year

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bane View Post
    Newly subbed banker! Best of Luck!
    thank you ms bane,,,,give it some time, when we get into conference play we be backing the money truck up in this motha fukka until then i pretty much do my best to keep my degen head above water,,,hopefully i can avoid any ugly violent swings that ive been known to have early on,,,gonna do my best not to make 10 plays a day until i start having enough numbers to work with...

2daBank

looks like i missed the boat with southern piss (miss)...i thought line seemed little short, guess someone else decided same thing,,,cant play it now,,,,blah..

2daBank

Uc irvine+1.5 55 to 50

2daBank

jeez,,after nfl 2marro i gotta take some steps to transfer money out of dsi, they told me live chat yesterday they have overnights for ncaa hoops but i still dont have lines for 2marro and there 1 or 2 that i like,,,guess ill just hope they dont move against me (fat chance of that!),,some bs, they sister company of bm and bm has the balls to put out overnight ncaa hoops lines, what gives? really pissing me off that some dipshit rep told me yesterday was a exception when apparently it the rule, no overnights from these clowns..

2daBank

Uc irvine+1.5 55 to 50
    nice easy winner...2-0 on day..always nice when you start with 4 leans and get rid of the 2 that didnt work out..

thread record 2-1 +45

2daBank

ok no more bs,,,back in BM where they have the overnight lines

2daBank

ore st beavers-8.5. 55 to 50...this team has a habit of running teams in their gym, i also like playing a team that already has a gm under their belts playing a team in their season opener,,nmst lost quite a bit and play the kind of uptempo gm that should play right into the beavers hands... think this line a little short as i made it closer to 11 and think beavers get a double digit win here..

2daBank

oakland (mich) -2.5 33 to 30 (said i was keeping it small early, lol)...reputation play, oak lost their best player but return plenty of frontcourt talent and cant pass this up with short line playing against a inferior sun belt opponent who lost 6 of last 8 to end last season and lose some talent,,think oak will control the inside and win this gm...

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Umass/Havad

Banker, I had 2 teams pegged as sure to be overvalued, Xavier and Havad. No line yet but thinking this might be a prime spot to take advantage with a decent Umass group. Thoughts?

2daBank

1-1 on day + a whopping 27 bucks, lol...oakland got killed in second half,,,beavers lead most the gm by double digits then did their best to piss away a cover but still pulled it out by half point (that why had to get in bm to get overnight lines as we beat both closers)....sorry madison i didnt check this thread all day as was wrapped up in fb..

thread record...3-2 +72 ,,,we balling..lol..at least we aint losing
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

1234 Last