falcon44
    falcon44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

College Basketball Picks Start today! Daily winners

I will be posting daily picks through the College Basketball Season if you would like to follow along. I will not win every game but am usually around 78% last 4 years. GL to everyone! Ratings are 1-5 stars

Mich St -8 3 stars

Marquette +6.5 1 star

Duke -20 2 stars

GA Tech -5 2 stars

Loyola Chicago -3 3 stars

GL BAck tomorrow

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

78% over the last 4 years. Your crazier than Nick Nolte in that avatar that you have.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

why Michigan state - 7 1/2

falcon44

Sorry Typo 7% over the last 4 years. Does it really matter what number I put on the board? My record will speak for itself.

falcon44

UCONN lost top two scores very young and playing first game in a aircraft hanger. Mich st. loaded this year and use to crazy games like this. And I swear my dog barked Play Mich St.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Nope it doesn't matter what number you put up, your picks will speak for themselves which is I was joking about it. the only people that put up winning % on here without any track record of their bets are people looking taut picks which is pretty frowned upon.

GL with your picks sir, except for Duke I'm on Georgia St, that line seems inflated and Georgia State isn't that bad.

ONly comment on the Uconn game is that the game is really tough to cap, Napier is going to be an animal this year, and Uconn has a Freshman who is from the city in Germany that they are playing in, not sure if that means Uconn might have a homecourt advanatage or not.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Dude.
    78%? No, 7%..
    Hangar?
    You are the personification of idiocy.
    Now go home and get your f@#kin' shine box.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by falcon44 View Post
    UCONN lost top two scores very young and playing first game in a aircraft hanger. Mich st. loaded this year and use to crazy games like this. And I swear my dog barked Play Mich St.
    Is $1000 a safe BET???

falcon44

It was a joke Dumb Ass and your mom is busy with the shine box if you know what I mean....