BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    With regard to starting slow. I've been at this for 40 years and MM has and always will be a huge part of ones success. The one thing I've never been able to truly master is "when the inflection" point is to escalate. (Yhis is easy when you are at your max units point is when you start slow) 2 examples. I've been hot as can be with the "start small" in CBB. I once made $1180 dollars playing 3/6 holdem. Do you leave and go play 15/30 and the luck goes with you or do you stay i.e. what's happening is table related. Anyway interesting topic but I've been betting 50's and want to go to 200's in CBB. Couple losses and you wipe a month's gain. Tough being 11-3 and even.
    11-3 and even sounds a penetrate load better than 1-10-1 -15.42u.

conference season is the time to volume play hoops, in my humble opinion, at least on totals (which i prefer). the love literally runs out around Valentine's Day for my standard model. i guess i need to work on models for different times of season (duh). based upon prior years, MLB is reliable after first 2-3 weeks and before all-star break, hoops solid first 6 weeks or so of conference play. if i never play another football game in the first two weeks of september, it will probably be a good thing. outside of that, need to deviate from my totals-preferred strategy. i will say this - i will be up at BetOnline come conf season. a December without across the board hoops totals is like a month without sunshine.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    nice! i knew you would see it my way, lol.. i guess now not be the right time to tell you i have terrible luck when it comes to overs in this freaking sport, lol..

wagner is starting to draw my attention a little bit, actually think it pretty much 50/50 but ml is up to +135 which ill take on a coin flip every time...
    haha! that was the one play where i was literally waiting for someone to push me. i just didn't want two overs. well, that's a stupid abstract rule. if the model likes it, it likes it. i'm telling you, he is not widely discussed, but i honestly think that Mike Brey is a top 5-10 coach. i'm banking on my understanding of what he will do here. well, Irish are 4-1 L3Y at home fave of 12'+. Brey will run.

i can't say that i know a ton about Wagner, but BOL whatever you decide.

now is not the time, but very interested in your thoughts on sunday's NFL card. playing one of my best friends in fantasy football finals, chopping 1.5g, and want to put together a solid NFL card. we will be blowing it out at 1 pm sunday, sending the kids to the inlaws and shit.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im def planning on getting some money in BOL, i had some in BM but they have slacked on some totals this yr so i went ahead and used that for all my nfl futures.. back to only having money to play in at dsi and bovada which neither even have fukkin overnights on spreads (really starting to piss me off now that im starting to get serious with the hoops), so gonna cash out some at dsi and switch over to BOL...

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    Good luck tonite Biff. Nice to see you back at BB. Like the over in the NU game and actually like the Wildcats in that one. Don't know much about the others but good luck. I think I'll try another 1H bet again tonite even though I will probably look stupid again. Indiana -18' 1H.
    nice hit, Rick!

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Thanks Biff - wish I had seen your ND over, but missed it. Now just need Northwestern over. Have a great evening.

2daBank

sweet..i got hosed in both my fantasy leagues, one i had 2nd highest point total on season and still had to play in the wc round, of coarse i play sea defense and get beat by 10 off their 40 point performance..then last week my league that pays better i was 11-2 on year, no 1 was within 250 points of how many i scored on the season and guy i play scores 30 points with his fukkin kicker and had cincy defense,,throw in balty deciding to put the offense in Flacco's hands pretty much ruining ray rice, martin having his worst gm of yr vs saints fukkin defense, and it didnt even matter his qb was Luck and mine was wilson...fukkin fantasy, i have the best team in 2 leagues and dont even make the finals in either,,,blah....

i hanvt done a ton with nfl card yet as been pretty focused on getting my money back from last week with these college hoops! i have played skins/phi over and oak/car over, but so far that it,,will try and get most of card done later tonight..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    haha! that was the one play where i was literally waiting for someone to push me. i just didn't want two overs. well, that's a stupid abstract rule. if the model likes it, it likes it. i'm telling you, he is not widely discussed, but i honestly think that Mike Brey is a top 5-10 coach. i'm banking on my understanding of what he will do here. well, Irish are 4-1 L3Y at home fave of 12'+. Brey will run.

i can't say that i know a ton about Wagner, but BOL whatever you decide.

now is not the time, but very interested in your thoughts on sunday's NFL card. playing one of my best friends in fantasy football finals, chopping 1.5g, and want to put together a solid NFL card. we will be blowing it out at 1 pm sunday, sending the kids to the inlaws and shit.
    glad i pushed..that was nice and easy! brey a good coach for sure, not like nd is pumping out tons of nba talent (that i know of) yet they always a solid team and play smart basketball...

BiffTFinancial

2* Niagara/ND over 140' - WINNER

thanks for the push, Bank!

BiffTFinancial

glad i pushed..that was nice and easy! brey a good coach for sure, not like nd is pumping out tons of nba talent (that i know of) yet they always a solid team and play smart basketball...
    their tempo is a really underrated commodity, can be a great help for totals. i remember when they went into Big East tourney without Harangody, unders were butter with the burn offense. love Brey!

BiffTFinancial

sweet..i got hosed in both my fantasy leagues, one i had 2nd highest point total on season and still had to play in the wc round, of coarse i play sea defense and get beat by 10 off their 40 point performance..then last week my league that pays better i was 11-2 on year, no 1 was within 250 points of how many i scored on the season and guy i play scores 30 points with his fukkin kicker and had cincy defense,,throw in balty deciding to put the offense in Flacco's hands pretty much ruining ray rice, martin having his worst gm of yr vs saints fukkin defense, and it didnt even matter his qb was Luck and mine was wilson...fukkin fantasy, i have the best team in 2 leagues and dont even make the finals in either,,,blah....

i hanvt done a ton with nfl card yet as been pretty focused on getting my money back from last week with these college hoops! i have played skins/phi over and oak/car over, but so far that it,,will try and get most of card done later tonight..
    cool. i do like Madison's teaser that he posted for NFL. what do you think about Bengals/Stillers?

2daBank

cool. i do like Madison's teaser that he posted for NFL. what do you think about Bengals/Stillers?

i dunno,,tough gm..both olines been terrible lately so id expect it to be somewhat ugly,,might look at under..gm is huge for my cincy future ticket so i will prob pass on it and just hope like hell ginger can find a way to get his 1st win vs these guys..

BiffTFinancial

i dunno,,tough gm..both olines been terrible lately so id expect it to be somewhat ugly,,might look at under..gm is huge for my cincy future ticket so i will prob pass on it and just hope like hell ginger can find a way to get his 1st win vs these guys..
    cool, thanks for your thoughts. i also have to pick six games ATS for NFL spread pool. in first ahead of the pack by 1-2 points. about 1.7g on the line there. big weekend!

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Santa penetrating Barbara 17 penetrating points in final 20 min. Oh well, good picks on the two overs. It's time for a nice run Biff. BOL!

Rick22

Thanks for the NW over and the Vandy under. Of course I can't leave well enough alone. Santa Clara 1H -14

BiffTFinancial

Friday 12.21.2012 final card
    2* Niagara/Notre Dame over 140' - WINNER
    2* Stanford/Northwestern over 129 - WINNER
    2* Middle Tennessee State/Vanderbilt under 125 - WINNER
    2* UCSB +13 - LOSER

3-1 +3.8u

4-11-1 -11.62u season to date

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Santa penetrating Barbara 17 penetrating points in final 20 min. Oh well, good picks on the two overs. It's time for a nice run Biff. BOL!
    no kidding. shades of Idaho State in their 2H the night before. oh well. how can i complain - it was easily my best card of the hoops season so far!

BiffTFinancial

Thanks for the NW over and the Vandy under. Of course I can't leave well enough alone. Santa Clara 1H -14

BiffTFinancial

not fading the Buckeyes, but i think Kansas is loot (at least at +5 or +5' on the opener). Jayhawks +3' (where it is now) still looks good, as i think KU wins by a bucket.

BiffTFinancial

Saturday 12.22.2012
    2* Temple +10
    2* Illinois-Chicago -3'

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

where did you get Ill-Chi -3??

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    where did you get Ill-Chi -3??
    -3'. the apostrophe = the hook. i disdain typing .5

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* Florida -9'

Saturday 12.22.2012 updated card
    2* Temple +10
    2* Illinois-Chicago -3'
    2* Florida -9'

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* George Mason +5 (-105)

almost went with under/1H under instead of GMU. game being played at Richmond Coliseum, a brutal shooting gym. as we saw the other night against Kansas, UR is way too reliant upon threes and that likely will cost them tonight. Spiders also likely will have trouble scoring inside against Mason's size and athleticism.

Saturday 12.22.2012 updated card
    2* Temple +10
    2* Illinois-Chicago -3'
    2* George Mason +5 (-105)
    2* Florida -9'

BOL to all today.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Biff, what do you think about the USC/UGA total<113>? Both teams have trouble scoring. USC traveling cross country for a 130pm tip. I kind of like the under. Thoughts?

2daBank

much better day yesterday! (even tho you didnt gab some of that good wagner money)..ucsb screwed us so bad i at least tried and middle uc-davis as those assholes pulled the same thing, up 1 at half and lose by 13! leaast i took utah st 2nd hlaf (pricks)...just waking up and looking at card..

BiffTFinancial

Biff, what do you think about the USC/UGA total<113>? Both teams have trouble scoring. USC traveling cross country for a 130pm tip. I kind of like the under. Thoughts?
    i lean under there, have that one at around 109-110. BOL if you play it, hope it hits.

BiffTFinancial

much better day yesterday! (even tho you didnt gab some of that good wagner money)..ucsb screwed us so bad i at least tried and middle uc-davis as those assholes pulled the same thing, up 1 at half and lose by 13! leaast i took utah st 2nd hlaf (pricks)...just waking up and looking at card..
    yeah, tough ones with UCSB and UCD. lean Missou tonight but passing. what do you think on that one?

2daBank

like GM....was just talking bout the temple/cuse gm in NC thread,,lean you guys way with temple but kinda find the under (maybe 1st half w early start) appealing,,if not a problem would like your numbers on that gm ..... Illni ml a must for me, be 1st time im fading my tigers in this rivalry but illi ben really impressive offensively and still think mizzou has a little gelling to do with all the new players... i think the msu line to high, i been kinda a tex apologist, finally paid off with getting the ml win against unc and i know going to east lansing with dumb coach lot different than a unc team that easy to get into your kind of gm but i made this gm 7 so see some value at +11...bonnies +11 interest me, and also think slu laying to many to loyala marymont...give me thoguhts, still banging this bitch out rapid fire, gotta do brunch with my mom and wife, then have another few hours while they get nails done, then gotta do some xmas shopping, blah..

2daBank

i lean under there, have that one at around 109-110. BOL if you play it, hope it hits.
    def gonna be ugly..1st half prob even more so,,,kinda lean uga 1st half as early starrt for a shit usc team,,expect uga to have more energy early but nder also seems solid..

BiffTFinancial

like GM....was just talking bout the temple/cuse gm in NC thread,,lean you guys way with temple but kinda find the under (maybe 1st half w early start) appealing,,if not a problem would like your numbers on that gm ..... Illni ml a must for me, be 1st time im fading my tigers in this rivalry but illi ben really impressive offensively and still think mizzou has a little gelling to do with all the new players... i think the msu line to high, i been kinda a tex apologist, finally paid off with getting the ml win against unc and i know going to east lansing with dumb coach lot different than a unc team that easy to get into your kind of gm but i made this gm 7 so see some value at +11...bonnies +11 interest me, and also think slu laying to many to loyala marymont...give me thoguhts, still banging this bitch out rapid fire, gotta do brunch with my mom and wife, then have another few hours while they get nails done, then gotta do some xmas shopping, blah..
    i have Temple/Cuse at around 136-138, so lean under. agree that 1H under probably better than game.

i also lean Bonnies somewhat, but didn't look at that one too closely. actually like Sparty in their game, but not playing it. didn't look at SLU game but always interested in your thoughts on those.

so glad that i have nothing left to do to prepare for holidays. gonna be a long weekend on the couch for me.

Rick22

Good luck today guys - I'll be looking to you today. Getting ready for family coming over. Like the Florida pick and I'm going to try the !H under in the Boise football game.

2daBank

Good luck today guys - I'll be looking to you today. Getting ready for family coming over. Like the Florida pick and I'm going to try the !H under in the Boise football game.

last night kinda got shaft on 1st half under but the "system" held true and 2nd half under came in...

Rick22

I'll try to keep the tv on so I can check at the half. Good luck.

2daBank

i have Temple/Cuse at around 136-138, so lean under. agree that 1H under probably better than game.

i also lean Bonnies somewhat, but didn't look at that one too closely. actually like Sparty in their game, but not playing it. didn't look at SLU game but always interested in your thoughts on those.

so glad that i have nothing left to do to prepare for holidays. gonna be a long weekend on the couch for me.

Loyola can stroke the 3 and has some quickness advantages where i think they will be able to get off their shot, always say i hate a 3 point reliant team on the road but teams are lighting it up from behind the arc on slu so think loyola will make their fair share in this one,, as always with slu's slow it down drag it out pace i look to take dd against them, ive done it 2 gms in a row getting 20+ when they were playing much more inferior teams (split as they did cover the 21 last gm against a team ranked below 300),,,you just cant really chalk slu up for more than 70 against anyone and i have confidence loyola can put up 55-60 with the 14.5 that shoud be too much for slu to overcome...

2daBank

murry st/dayton ov 143 im on that..

First 123456 ... Last