Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's NCAA Hoops - 11-9-12

NCAA HOOPS (0-0)
    * = 1 UNIT

**FLORIDA -4.5
    -Gtown is a bit depleted outside of Otto Porter and he will have his hands full with a very good frontline of the Gators. It is a bit concerning that Boykin will have to run the point, but he is a Senior at this point and one would believe he will make smarter decisions. I personally believe that the frontline and experience of the Gators covers this spread.

**MARYLAND +11.5
    -I am a huge born and breed UK fan, but they have had nightmares with taking care of the ball and Maryland is no pushover. Alex Lin is solid and strong inside and Nick Faust and Dez Wells are a strong backcourt that can score. Mays and Harrow are also questionable for UK and even if they play will likely not be a 100%. I think this early in the season, it is worth the risk to take Maryland at 10 or more points.

**FRESNO ST +12
    -The Bulldogs return 4 of their 5 leading scorers, assuming Olekaibe plays in this one, and I don't think Texas has the returning firepower to blow a team like Fresno out this early in the season. The Longhorns relied heavily on J'Covan Brown to carry the scoring load and someone will have to step up and become consistently as reliable as he was last season. That might prove difficult in this one with Kabongo not playing due to eligibility issues.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

detroitigerz
    detroitigerz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4032

kentucky will cover that spread imo no problem, maryland is 9th worst team in the acc this year, just awful.

Trigger7672
    Trigger7672's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Thanks. Tailing you on these and adding Troy +5

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by detroitigerz View Post
    kentucky will cover that spread imo no problem, maryland is 9th worst team in the acc this year, just awful.
    Personally, I think UK will see some growing pains early in the season, but they might come out an blow this game open. However, Maryland has some talent that SHOULD make this game somewhat competitive.

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger7672 View Post
    Thanks. Tailing you on these and adding Troy +5
    Good luck. Don't know much about Troy, but I do know Miss State has a new coach and a lot of question marks going into this season.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL buddy

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    GL buddy
    Thank you sir.

Goodfella10

Too bad Florida got nixed. I really think GTown would have trouble covering that spread in the 2nd Half. Ship games, while great for our troops, aren't practical during this time of the year.