WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Anyone been following the Bernie Fine/Syracuse stuff.....

What's the story there? I havent heard much lately, and I know some of you guys are Cuse fans. Update me please and thank you.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

They rolled him and Sandusky into the same case.

WvGambler

Hmmmm

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

The one guy tomaselli or whatever, admitted that he was lying and that bobby Davis told him to come out and say something.

I wish cuse would hit espn....they basically started the story themselves which really pissed me off.

WvGambler

What about all the stuff that fines wife said durin the taped phone call?

This guy did molest kids right? Or is that still in question?

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    What about all the stuff that fines wife said durin the taped phone call?

This guy did molest kids right? Or is that still in question?

The tapes were apparently well doctored and tampered with...though I do know that Laurie fine is a crazy bitch and is one of those with weird ass colored hair could be green some days...she's a but crazy herself.

And we have no clue....these guys are local scum looking for a dime in my opinion, it was only after espn reached out to them that they came out. To me it was espn creating something that wasn't there. Once penn states story broke, people tried to get o. The bandwagon for finding whatever was next.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Basically nothing will come of it and now the main two accusers just have Gloria Allred as their lawyer who is known for taking cases like this trying to make a dime. She's failing. It's still being investigated but the statue of limitations have run out and they have zero evidence and their story has crumbled.

The two other accusers came out and said they lied. The main two lost their slander suit against Boeheim. One of those two said in 2002 Bernie didn't molest him and in 09-10 tried to get his son in to be a ball boy.

It's like a Jerry Springer episode with these two and their lawyer. They're trying to make money anyway they can but it will soon fade away for good when they run out of laws to try to sue with and Bernie's reputation will be tarnished forever. His wife is suing ESPN for slander. I don't know what really happened, doubt we ever will but no evidence pointing to Bernie doing anything wrong and just a couple of guys who have changed their story multiple times. Most likely scenario is the two guys or one were getting it on with Bernie's wife and not him, then they collaborated to get some cash but didn't realize they aren't smart enough.

WvGambler

Wow. What a sad story either way.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Funniest thing is the wife was fukking the kids too.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Funniest thing is the wife was fukking the kids too.
    Dont forget the basketball players that were running train on that crazy bitch

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    Dont forget the basketball players that were running train on that crazy bitch
    Unreal.

WvGambler

Laurie Fine is far from it

She looks like a Fukkin rock monster

Unreal

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Laurie Fine is far from it

She looks like a Fukkin rock monster

Unreal
    As a teenager, you don't give a fukk.

WvGambler

God bless those kids penis'

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

unreal

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

yeah, I'm pretty sure that what was said was accurate. The slander case against Boeheim and Syracuse was thrown out of Court. Two accusers admitted that they made false accusations, the Syracuse investigation never turned up anything, and there is some weird ass shit going on with the two guys that were ball boys on the cuse with trying to get other family members into the program etc.

Of course ESPN never ran a big story about this so it is understandable that you wouldn't have known the status. It was a few paragraph after thought on yahoo sports. I did hear something about the tape of fines wife being doctored, but the news that she is suing ESPN for slander is news to me (not surprisingly).

Whether the tape is doctored or not and whether she had some wierd love triangle with players and other young guys I have no clue, nor do I care. Just get her an Bernie away from the Cuse program and move on. It is evident that this was no sandusky situation and no little boys were being molested. However, the whole thing wrecks of sexual perversion by everyone involved and they should not be part of college sports.
    Points Awarded:

griz gave isotopes 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

wow