Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Don't listen to the iodds fxck up there.

68% on Ohio St

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I feel even better about my Ohio State wager now, thanks!
    no doubt...

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Buckeyes it is, thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I would have to agree with LB's read here... I'll tell you why...

1. If Sullinger gets into any type of foul trouble... it's lights out for Ohio State. They are so one dimensional against the remaining 3 teams... I don't know where they will get their consistency against Kansas? You can't just rely on Craft (AKA John Stockton)... he's good... but not that good against a fast Kansas Team. Ohio State doesn't match up well against Kansas with Sullinger out. Can the kid keep his composure and not get ticky tack fouls?

2. When Sullinger is in... and gets his proper playing time and rotation... Ohio State can match up well against Kansas. But the way Kansas played against N.C.??? WOW! That was very impressive! I think Kansas's performance will carry over from last week to tonight. I have a lot of faith in this club. Yes Ohio State... Big Ten School yadda yadda yadda... not knocking this school... but Kansas has come together... and I think taking +2.5 is golden in this game.

Plus, if Kansas +2.5 wins... it completes a $1,600 parlay for me. This was my favorite play all week.

GL LB
    Last edited by TheMoneyShot; 03-31-12 at 11:12 AM.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I feel even better about my Ohio State wager now, thanks!
    me too! Kansas will be totally exposed today for the true frauds that they are.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I would have to agree with LB's read here... I'll tell you why...

1. If Sullinger gets into any type of foul trouble... it's lights out for Ohio State. They are so one dimensional against the remaining 3 teams... I don't know where they will get their consistency against Kansas? You can't just rely on Craft (AKA John Stockton)... he's good... but not that good against a fast Kansas Team. Ohio State doesn't match up well against Kansas with Sullinger out. Can the kid keep his composure and not get ticky tack fouls?

2. When Sullinger is in... and gets his proper playing time and rotation... Ohio State can match up well against Kansas. But the way Kansas played against N.C.??? WOW! That was very impressive! I think Kansas's performance will carry over from last week to tonight. I have a lot of faith in this club. Yes Ohio State... Big Ten School yadda yadda yadda... not knocking this school... but Kansas has come together... and I think taking +2.5 is golden in this game.

Plus, if Kansas +2.5 wins... it completes a $1,600 parlay for me. This was my favorite play all week.

GL LB
    typical square comment who has no idea about the true depth of OSU. this team is not all about Sullinger. not even close! Deshaun Thomas is averaging 25 a game in the tourney...Lenzelle Smith is averaging 15-18 and Bufford can go off for 20-30 on any given night. than you have Craft who can score when he is needed to. THIS TEAM IS NOT JUST SULLINGER.

marley33
    marley33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Kansas by 9. Withy will neutralize Sullinger. Wild card in this game is Elijah Johnson. T-Rob goes for 20+ and 16+. Ohio St. doesnt have the shooters to stand up to the triangle and 2 zone. Easy Money KU Money Line

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    typical square comment who has no idea about the true depth of OSU. this team is not all about Sullinger. not even close! Deshaun Thomas is averaging 25 a game in the tourney...Lenzelle Smith is averaging 15-18 and Bufford can go off for 20-30 on any given night. than you have Craft who can score when he is needed to. THIS TEAM IS NOT JUST SULLINGER.
    I followed Ohio State throughout the year. I live in Michigan... this team isn't ready for Kansas tonight. But suit yourself.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Ohio St has played against constant zone throughout just shooting wide open 3s will not happen tonight

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    Don't listen to the iodds fxck up there.

68% on Ohio St
    Where do u see that? I see conflicting stats at a few different places....extreme opposites, it's not usually like that

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by marley33 View Post
    Kansas by 9. Withy will neutralize Sullinger. Wild card in this game is Elijah Johnson. T-Rob goes for 20+ and 16+. Ohio St. doesnt have the shooters to stand up to the triangle and 2 zone. Easy Money KU Money Line
    Ohio state doesn't have shooters????? Do you guys even watch these games my god some of this comments really make you wonder

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i duno laker line mite be goin up

reality ron
    reality ron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

If you like Kansas, then wait-the line keeps moving up. Might move to 3.5 so be patient.
    Seems like most analysts like OSU.
    I've been on Kansas a lot this year and you never know how they are going to play.Most seem to like the under in this game but OSU likes to get out and run and they can easily get 70 + points.
    I would lean over 136 in this one.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The more that is expected from bill self the less he produces. No one expects shit from him this year. He is a house money player. 2008 all over again.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

On Ohio, thanks for confirming

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Whether you genuinely feel this confident or not, the thread title is obnoxious as it gets.

soccerzyko
    Update your status
    soccerzyko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2008

Just as I was starting to love Kansas ML, i saw 95% of public loved kansas ML too. And the lines are moving in OSU's favor.

Vegas couldn't take a huge hit on a huge game like this, could they?

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

Quote Originally Posted by soccerzyko View Post
    Just as I was starting to love Kansas ML, i saw 95% of public loved kansas ML too. And the lines are moving in OSU's favor.

Vegas couldn't take a huge hit on a huge game like this, could they?
    Where do you get that 95% amount from?

soccerzyko
    Update your status
    soccerzyko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2008

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    Where do you get that 95% amount from?
    iOdds

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

fade city.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I already had them -2 versus NC now i see them getting no respect versus OState. Kansas will be in the final. I like the ml +130 as well but i will take the +2.5 to be safe.
    No opinion here but you act like that was some great bet... it was 50/50 to win with a few minutes left.

Khan
    Khan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

I like the plus 2.5 Kansas

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I already had them -2 versus NC now i see them getting no respect versus OState. Kansas will be in the final. I like the ml +130 as well but i will take the +2.5 to be safe.
    Thanks for the fade

Shaka Smart
    Smart Money
    Shaka Smart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Ohio State destroys. Do not be fooled.

If you are gonna go all in, make it Ohio St.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Craft is a great leader, but Deshean Thomas is the key to OSU. If he plays well - they win. If he plays poor - they lose. He's more important than Sullinger.

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

If kansas can regain any 3pt touch at all this should be good play on them

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Craft is a great leader, but Deshean Thomas is the key to OSU. If he plays well - they win. If he plays poor - they lose. He's more important than Sullinger.
    I agree that Thomas is a huge key, but I think Smith is the x-factor. If he plays well, OSU wins. Craft will do his thing and disrupt Kansas in the half court offense.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Ohio State has a lot of people that can take over a game. Think that makes them the play or no one personally but I have been accused of being a Big 10 homer. Another thing is that Craft probably has had bowel movements that are smarter than Tyshaun Taylor.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Ohio State has a lot of people that can take over a game. Think that makes them the play or no one personally but I have been accused of being a Big 10 homer idiot gambler. Another thing is that Craft probably has had bowel movements that are smarter than Tyshaun Taylor.
    Fixed it for you

marley33
    marley33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Kansas getting past UNC was nothing... everyone with a brain knew UNC would get a flat tire at some point in the game without Marshall being in it, they take stupid shots and then blow ass on D... trust me, watched enough of their games this year. those guys not mentally tough enough with their PG out, prob. would have lost F4 or CG if Marshall was healthy

Kansas is going to run into O State who is playing some of their best ball of the year. Trust me, I was making a lot of fun of OSU when they were sucking it up for a while...but they have put it together now.

I will be on the other side, BOL tho
    good start.... yep, talking smack early.... don't give a fukk tonight. Raping my book tonight EZ

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Kansas looks really bad early. OSU looks more athletic, I haven't seen that in a while.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

kansas is getting absolutely humiliated

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's a reason they were getting no respect....OSU is far more the superior team.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Kansas is just very offensively challenged. People talked all day about how much Louisville struggles on the offensive end, Kansas struggles just as much. Outside of the UNC game, they really have struggled on offense.

First 123 Last