Snevens88
    Snevens88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Snevens' Tuesday Selections 3/31

So as a bunch of u have taken a notice and liking to, it has certainly been a nice week or so. As of wednesday 3/25, the mark has been 13-1 + 54.5 units. I look forward to another strong outing this evening and hope to improve upon the current 6 game winning selection streak.

Some things are brewing as we speak and a couple selections should be comin out tonight. It could potentially be quite sporadic with the posting of the actual selections themselves so dont get too upset with me please.

Id love to hear if anyone is feelin strongly towards anythin in particular tonight. feel free to ask or lemme know about any games u might be interested in. BOL everyone

Snevens88

Id really love to know whats up with all the bizarre line movements on the side and o/u in the Dallas-Minnesota game tonight in the league. if anyone has anythin to share on that game, thatd be great. i know minnesota is currently dealing with a number of crucial injuries in their lineup so im gonna be quite interested to see how the injury report looks before game time.

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Snevens88 View Post
    So as a bunch of u have taken a notice and liking to, it has certainly been a nice week or so. As of wednesday 3/25, the mark has been 13-1 + 54.5 units. I look forward to another strong outing this evening and hope to improve upon the current 6 game winning selection streak.

Some things are brewing as we speak and a couple selections should be comin out tonight. It could potentially be quite sporadic with the posting of the actual selections themselves so dont get too upset with me please.

Id love to hear if anyone is feelin strongly towards anythin in particular tonight. feel free to ask or lemme know about any games u might be interested in. BOL everyone

I feel quite strongly about the fact that if you entitled your post "tuesday's selections" you should actually post your selection in the text of the post instead of just bragging about your record... just a thought.

LivintheDream
    LivintheDream's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously...get off his effn jock. Can't anyone ever be happy for someone...are we not all on the same 'team' here. WTF. Pats---here's some simple advice...if a mans hot, hop on board and ride and keep your negative remarks to yourself. If I were him, I'd question whether or not posting winners for the general public is even worth it; espescially after comments like yours. Snevens has won me quite a bit of $$$ in the past two weeks-- don't ruin it for the rest of us who appreciate his efforts.

patsfan2727

get off his jock and up his a$$ like you? got it!

BetterBetter
    BetterBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Snevens do you bet quarters in NBA much? Cleveland -3 1Q home against Detroit looks good to me.

Hells Kitchen
    Hells Kitchen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LivintheDream View Post
    Seriously...get off his effn jock. Can't anyone ever be happy for someone...are we not all on the same 'team' here. WTF. Pats---here's some simple advice...if a mans hot, hop on board and ride and keep your negative remarks to yourself. If I were him, I'd question whether or not posting winners for the general public is even worth it; espescially after comments like yours. Snevens has won me quite a bit of $$$ in the past two weeks-- don't ruin it for the rest of us who appreciate his efforts.
    Casper the friendly GHOST,the friendliest GHOST you know

LivintheDream

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan2727 View Post
    get off his jock and up his a$$ like you? got it!
    Call it what you want douche...I'm killin it

LivintheDream

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Kitchen View Post
    Casper the friendly GHOST,the friendliest GHOST you know
    GOOD STUFF

patsfan2727

you guys are retarded. i'm not trashing the guys picks, I am simply saying he should post his picks when he makes them.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

What time are the plays expected to be dropped Snevens?

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBetter View Post
    Snevens do you bet quarters in NBA much? Cleveland -3 1Q home against Detroit looks good to me.
    Indiana -0.5 1Q looks to me the best 1Q play out there.
    Philadelphia -0.5 is also worth a shot as Atlanta are perennial 1Q losers on the road.

BetterBetter
    BetterBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't see this in time. Sunk money on cleveland and both your picks won easily. What else you got for the nba tonight?

Snevens88

thanks for havin my back dream its much appreciated but im sure pats didnt mean much offense with his remarks. i understand that some people like to see things all at once, im sorry tho thats just not how i really do things.

Tonight was a different story altogether though i must say i fell asleep for a decent portion of the day and it really threw me off a bit. I just wasnt feelin all that confident about pullin the trigger in any of the spots i was likin earlier.

As for what was said earlier about my record, i dont look to boast or brag the record. Capping is something i enjoy doin very much and i value the success that ive been having lately. A couple comments here and there tho and people start to think and say stuff that isnt exactly credible. U can go back tho and check all my threads, the plays are posted on time and all the units have been accounted for so i have nothin to hide or feel bad about. Im just tryin to have fun, keep myself disciplined, and share and receive some helpful and positive info with the rest of the forum.

Id love to find somethin else i like tonight and perhaps make 1 or 2 selections but dont hate me if i end up sittin a night out. sorry again i wasnt around for a min to answer and respond to ur guys comments and ?s. BOL tho and enjoy ur evenings
    Last edited by Snevens88; 03-31-09 at 07:37 PM.