PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Calling It Now-Ohio St. To Win Everything

Great big man in Sullinger. Great perimeter defense. Great inside game. Good bench. Underrated coach.

Take it to the bank.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya, i kinda like this team too. i have them +310 to win the whole thing now

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

2nd best team left

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    ya, i kinda like this team too. i have them +310 to win the whole thing now
    Dude you got in at the right time. It's now down to +260.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

with the exception of an nba team on the other side in UK...don't be an idiot..UK is destroying people like its a war, and will continue to do so...save your $$

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I dunno man...i'm a huge Ohio State fan but to think we can waltz past UK is just crazy....sully dosent play well when he has a guy bigger than him on him....i mean he will play him welll but Damn....UK looking NASTY

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    with the exception of an nba team on the other side in UK...don't be an idiot..UK is destroying people like its a war, and will continue to do so...save your $$
    That's exactly what the books want you to believe. You and every other square in the country are going to put all their money on UK....and make the books rich in the process.

OSU is taking it.

polishkielbasa10

osu will have a tough time beating Kansas never mind getting destroyed by UK...The way tyshon played, trouble for osu

polishkielbasa10

ps. books made the line high to try and grab as much $$ as they can on ville as soon as possible, cause they know uk will cover regardless

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Not sure if OSU will win, but they should get by Kansas and no disrespect to Kansas, I think it will be by a bigger margin than most people think. In the tourney it is all about matchups. Kansas just looked good against a UNC team that really was very mediocre without their point guard. Lets not all forget that both Kansas and UNC did not look great in the sweet 16 and both teams almost lost their games against an inferier Ohio and NC State.

Of course Kansas was going to look good against UNC, UNC just wasn't the same caliber team they were with their injuries, and they are a better team than Ohio. This is still the same Kansas team that struggled against NC State, and while anything is possible, they just are not as talented of a team as OSU and I don't see them even covering, let alone winning.

Now Kentucky is a different story. I don't care what anyone says about conspiracy vegas theories, those kids on that Kentucky team are unreal, OSU would have to have an amazing game and Kentucky would have to be a little bit off.

grzftbl
    grzftbl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

A bigger shocker than OSU winning it all is Louisville beating KU on Saturday.

boogieman
    boogieman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6852

who didnt struggle against ns.st. in tourny..ku shot in lower 30% and still one.robinson is better than sully,ku money line the bet.kansas guards gna show who the way quicker and taller and speed.