BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Shaka Smart,smart coach,also smart about acquiring fluff dgrees to sound legitimate

OK,the guy is from Madison,Wisconsin so he has an excuse as to why you would become a whacked out lefty.That's the place where all the public employee union members spent 6 months overtaking the capital banging pots and pans continuously for 6 months,ranting and chanting the whole time while sleeping there and not taking showers for weeks on end.

So Wikipedia Shaka and see what a snow job academic record he has acquiring socilal science fluff degrees and such.Then in his playing days at Kenyon college,the NCAA awarded him all these academic awards What a scam that is.Some poor kids playing hoops trying to obtain legitimate degrees in engineering while keeping a hectic schedule of playing hoops are squeezing out 3.6 gpa's and Shaka was getting 4.0 gpa's in crap you just had to show up to class for and psycho babble.

Then his step half brother has some hoity toity meaningless fluff degree too where he wins these Obama awards.

Ya know,why do colleges have to do these poster boy public relations snowjobs with people like Smart.Why not have him play ball and just study hoops and coaching all day and give guys like him a degree in basketball.Why give jocks these fluff degrees in this BS worthless social science crap to make the college look good like they are actually graduating players with degrees that they BS are worth something.You can buy fluff degrees online to try to BS and impress dumb asses.

I wouldn't even bring this to anyone's attention but in the last couple weeks I had to hear how he was a genius that won all these academic awards.Someone has to set the record straight because no one else will.If I was looking for a coach,I would pass Smart by because he will turn out to be a radical lefty gumming up the works of the whole college he coaches at.They say that some players are bad for the locker room causing strife,same goes for coaches that can disease the atmosphere at a whole college.

Great coach probably but his community organizing ACORN ideals come as a package deal.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 03-25-12 at 07:28 AM.